1. chanandre's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

tão brill brill...MULLETSSSS! he is paying with oral sex. the debt remains unpaid. -> best credit card ad ever. bikes, drugs, dicks, frunss. 80s. tennis headbands. bigode à variações. if Depp soared with Trump, Bloom wrecks Legolas here. the lil' dick guy (a grower deeq) is my new hero. Greek penis asks for flauntin'.

2. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

This guy who does these is legit a great comedy writer. Great cast. Film is stopped dead in its tracks whenever lance Armstrong appears. It’s not that it’s too soon to joke about his controversy it’s just that he’s comes off so unfunny and the bit he’s involved in is not amusing to begin with and is then subsequently ran into the ground.

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

"And is that you sucking a bear's dick?"

4. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

5. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

6. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

delivered a few solid laughs and that's all I really hoped for. 40 min runtime a plus.

7. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

8. Blumes's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

9. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

10. muh.'s rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

As much as I liked the absurdity of it you'd think that it could've been better if it went after the sport not only through dick and drug jokes.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

Not as good as 7 Days in Hell, but it has its moments. "I mean, the stakes are medium!"

12. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Tour De Pharmacy

An extraordinary cast comes together to make a very long SNL sketch. It's often hilarious, even if it feels somehow forgettable.