1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Tourist Trap

Despite a lousy third quarter and an atrocious performance by Chuck Connors, this movie does keep you guessing. The ending and many of the moments that lead up to the conclusion are really smart. You know who the antagonist is yet he is so good at coming up with alternative notions. I love the special effects, some of them.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Tourist Trap

n petit groupe de cinq amis se retrouvent en panne de voiture en pleine campagne. Ils vont demander de l'aide à un fermier des alentours qui garde un musée de cire abandonné faute de visiteurs. Ce dernier les met en garde contre son frère fou qui confectionne des mannequins dans une maison proche. Un terrible drame se prépare insidieusement ..... Se regarde ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Dries's rating of the film Tourist Trap

I manichini sono fighissimi, Becky ancora di più *_* 3,5

4. Lysistrata's rating of the film Tourist Trap

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Tourist Trap

an incredible performance by Chuck Connors. The basement scene with the mask was especially chilling.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Tourist Trap

Too drawn out to be effectively creepy, Conners plays one of the most whacked out characters ever though

7. --'s rating of the film Tourist Trap

Tourist Trap is fun to watch, and not just for the camp of seeing a telekinetic, wax-working serial killer ply his trades on the eye candy. Is Schmoeller using the uncanny valley/mannequins to say something smart about how the horror genre uses women's bodies to act out male fantasies? Maybe. Enjoyable performances all around. Slightly overlong at 90 minutes.

8. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Tourist Trap

Ok I'm a jaded-as-hell horror fan but this scared the living shit out of me. After the bizarre opening death sequence, its a VERY dull slug through the first forty minutes but once it gets going its turns into one of the surreal and frightening 'slashers' you'll ever see. Chuck Connors gives an Oscar-worthy performance, what a nutbag! It did make me miss Shaye St John though (RIP baby girl).

9. MarcH's rating of the film Tourist Trap

OK...that very last shot...I will never forget it.

10. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Tourist Trap

Loads of silly fun and even at times legitimately creepy. An old school blast. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but that's besides the point.