1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Tout va bien

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Tout va bien

3. João Martins's rating of the film Tout va bien

A funny and critical way to show the differences between proletariat and the syndicates that defend them in the 70's France. At the same time, an American journalist, based in France and her husband, a decadent film director are caught in between this 'fight'. Another intelligent piece from Godard.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Tout va bien

This film is just as relevant today as it was when it was made.

5. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Tout va bien

Unexpectedly one of my favourite Godards yet. All the better for not taking itself too seriously (or maybe so seriously that it's hard to take it all seriously).

6. rian's rating of the film Tout va bien

Vulgar.. too many nakedness, he stripped down the language of cinema, commercial film and political ideology.

7. Halil Küçükyıldız's rating of the film Tout va bien

a film that reflects the style of brecht. godard is absolutely great director.

8. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Tout va bien

The confrontation between husband and wife, counting up fingers: one of Godard's most directly engaging scenes. Or perhaps it was Gorin's.

9. SpacePirate's rating of the film Tout va bien

Just utter shit. So many better Godards, stay far away.

10. El Chaparral's rating of the film Tout va bien

3.5 Ok, I must admit although not one of my favorite Godard films, the supermarket scene at the end is still fucking fresh [genius] since we still have the echo of a simulacra of the left, devoid of any significant symbolism breathing down our necks: 'this has been an account for those who don't keep them'.

11. "O" Luís Miranda's rating of the film Tout va bien

12. aliasgenius's rating of the film Tout va bien

Where do you start when you want to change everything? Everywhere.

13. El Biffo's rating of the film Tout va bien

Godard teases us, in the first few minutes of this film, that Jane Fonda and Yves Montand are starring in a love picture. Ha! No such luck. The next 45 minutes we are subjected to a chaotic worker's strike at a sausage factory, Jane's biggest scene is dubbed over in French, and the climax is anarchy at the hypermarche. An accurate picture of the disillusionment in the wake of the May 68 riots, and a dream of a

14. N. C.'s rating of the film Tout va bien

The dialogue about their marriage was the best. I guess i'm not into politic movies

15. Charlie Bury's rating of the film Tout va bien

Supermarket scene is worth 5 stars. Such a poignant tracking shot that encapsulates consumerism and the themes of capital that pervade this film. I like how Godard reflects on the materiality of the filmmaker and making the husband a film director adds an extra dimension to this. Was I meant to laugh at the sausage factory?

16. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Tout va bien

One of Godard's strongest films- a strong meditation on cinema, politics, and philosophical ideology

17. Algitya's rating of the film Tout va bien

A level below his 'Weekend' , and i adore Montand's monologue as Godard's embodiment here.

18. Michel Poiccard's rating of the film Tout va bien

The supermarket scene alone is one of the best of cinemá in general.

19. BOby Weave's rating of the film Tout va bien

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't get through this film. I think it was the static talking head shots about the politics of the labor although I didn't mind that technique in "Masculine Feminine." What is the relationship between the first sequence of this film and "Adaptation"?

20. soiwaswrong's rating of the film Tout va bien

You don't need to be a leftist to understand... True!!!

21. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Tout va bien

Godard and Gorin deliver a film of power and brain ,and the supermarket tracking shot is pure cinema

22. Inês Silva's rating of the film Tout va bien

There's no doubt about the brilliancy of the supermarket part. It gathers the political ideology of the whole movie in a superb way.

23. Dan Paolucci's rating of the film Tout va bien

A brilliant film and well-deserving of five stars. The Marxist intonations of the division of labour and subsequent sense of alienation, underscored by the supermarket scene, was very interesting. The Brechtian qualities that make up the film, always pointing to itself as a construction of the dominant ideology, contributed to a unique experience that fundamentally questions the role of viewer in relation to film.

24. Mike Plaid's rating of the film Tout va bien

The supermarket scene in this film is fucking amazing.