1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Towelhead

Welcome to the Uncomfortable Olympics. A compendium of bad behaviour and things you probably shouldn't see. Eckhart never shies away from getting down and dirty. Bishi, who is pretty good in 'The Magicians' does a good job of treading that line between innocence and seduction. Finding the moral high ground in this is difficult, so they tacked on a happy ending that seems ridiculous.

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Towelhead

3. wizdom's rating of the film Towelhead

When I first watched the film I was so uncomfortable when you consider the subject matter. The film was so well acted and it had me engaged from the opening scene.

4. Marianne's rating of the film Towelhead

I love the tone of comedy that this movie has. Aaron Eckhart goddamn, this man is really good.

5. Gino's rating of the film Towelhead

The movie was good, the novel was better.

6. Junda Mane's rating of the film Towelhead

Such uncomfortable viewing, but performances are terrific.

7. Noiresque's rating of the film Towelhead

Has the Alan Ball inflections that skews me off most of his work, but features Aaron Eckhart killing it.

8. Martin Sichetti's rating of the film Towelhead

A good movie, I've liked the way this delicate topic was treated, very Alan Ball-like.

9. Gamz Marr's rating of the film Towelhead

i hated the lebenese dads acting. most of the times i felt like i was watching borat

10. Theolini's rating of the film Towelhead

A very good movie... and an incredible actress.

11. Alida Rahmalia Awaluddin's rating of the film Towelhead

an excellent movie but way too disturbing too watch :S

12. Irreversible93's rating of the film Towelhead

a really uncomfortable and disturbing film, but through it, Alan Ball does a superb job at getting across his point, and it ultimately leads to a sound and well-made film.

13. ida woodman's rating of the film Towelhead

While I was watching it I was constantly hoovering for flaws, getting hung up on details, but in the end I liked it too much to do anything but recommend it.

14. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Towelhead

This movie is great, and is misunderstood.

15. Nikyatu's rating of the film Towelhead

Funny at first but Characters became annoying caricatures--I don't think that was what Alan Ball was going for; however that's debatable considering True Blood is spiraling towards the same fate.

16. Lee Bullitt's rating of the film Towelhead