1. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Toy Story 2

2. NUGA's rating of the film Toy Story 2

Who knew we could empathize so much with toy-related problems, or even care for that matter but boy do we. This sequel presents us with a natural evolution to the franchise posing the problem of growing up and what that means to the toys: being left out, forgotten. While this issue may resonate with some poor, unlucky people, this isn't such a problem for us, but still care. Some plot conveniences are annoying tho.

3. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Toy Story 2

4. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Toy Story 2

I think this is the best Pixar movie ever made.

5. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Toy Story 2

6. Machupi's rating of the film Toy Story 2

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Toy Story 2

The first class story telling continues - of course it does its Pixar! Probably better than the first one, providing more depth to the characters who already love. Funnier and more emotional at the same time, with the Jesse montage the first time that Pixar demonstrated that they needed to be taken seriously as story tellers not just an animation studio.

8. hamsa's rating of the film Toy Story 2

9. Angelina Loureiro's rating of the film Toy Story 2

10. Ylly's rating of the film Toy Story 2

11. Jim Fear's rating of the film Toy Story 2

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Toy Story 2

13. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Toy Story 2

A massive step up from the first, humans and animals actually look real this time. But this is pretty much the Buzz Lightyear adventure film, with more characters getting well rounded screen time. The parts with Woody are the less interesting though creates a good balance with the action side of Buzz's rescue mission. The wit is even more sharp, more so if you watch the previous film to get some of the humour.

14. William Clare's rating of the film Toy Story 2

A sequel that lives up to the last by keeping the strengths of the first at heart and telling a new story that mirrors the last yet brings new situations that the characters can thrive in.

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Toy Story 2

Toy Story 2 - Woody e Buzz alla riscossa. Meno bene del primo capitolo.

16. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Toy Story 2

My childhood. What makes this film so special to me is the memory crying during the Jessie/Emily story at such a young age and feeling heartbreak for the first time.

17. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Toy Story 2

18. ルシ。アヤナミ (Lucy)'s rating of the film Toy Story 2

19. TheIB's rating of the film Toy Story 2

It's so cool how so many elements can fit into one single movie while teaching us friendship.

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Toy Story 2

Pixar proved that sequels don't necessarily equal diminishing standards.

21. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Toy Story 2

22. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Toy Story 2

Nothing like the first one. My favorite vhs that I owned. No one could borrow it from me.

23. Chris_Parker's rating of the film Toy Story 2

This is a great film. A powerful meditation on friendship, mortality & the choice between fame and love. One of Pixar's very best films.

24. André Vieira's rating of the film Toy Story 2