1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Toy Story 3

37/100 (İlk 40 dk 8/10. Geri kalan 50 dk ise 0/10.. Filmin ikinci yarısı yüzünden o kadar çok çıldırdım ki bu başıma hiç gelmemişti. Korkunç Imdb sıralaması, burada verilen puanlar halen kendime gelmekte zorlanıyorum. Toy Story 3 açıkçası bir çocuk filmi filan değil geçin bunu. Hitler'i, demokrasiyi, diktatörü vs hangi çocuk bilebilir. Bu yapılan saygısızlıktır. Devamını yorumumda yazıyorum.)

3. npynvt's rating of the film Toy Story 3

4. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Toy Story 3

5. Axel's rating of the film Toy Story 3

That feeling when youknow you have watched a movie, but can't remember anything about it.

6. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Toy Story 3

7. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Toy Story 3

8. NUGA's rating of the film Toy Story 3

"Toy Story 3" is an excellent movie. Possibly even the best Toy Story in the franchise... that is if it wasn't "Toy Story 2" reskinned. Frankly we shouldn't reward this type of laziness. I really liked this movie but taking so much from its predecessor makes it seems what I always try to forget when watching a Pixar movie: it's all about the money. They very clearly made "Toy Story 3" just to get a quick buck.

9. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Toy Story 3

10. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Toy Story 3

11. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film Toy Story 3

12. bibsakatris's rating of the film Toy Story 3

ok this is also in my top 5 fav animated movies and god this is so pure and simple and the girl looks exactly like me as a kid and i cry every single time

13. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Fenomenal film about growing up and the little deaths and departures that this moment takes. It's also a beautiful, very well-directed adventure film.

14. Vincent T's rating of the film Toy Story 3

15. Onur Burak Yıldırım's rating of the film Toy Story 3

16. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Il momento in cui i giocattoli accettano la propria morte è genuinamente uno dei momenti più intensi che un film mi abbia regalato ultimamente

17. Duarte Lages's rating of the film Toy Story 3

18. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Un capolavoro assoluto. Ad anni di distanza dai due predecessori, il terzo capitolo non delude le aspettative e non abbassa gli standard, regalando emozioni e divertimento, senza essere banale o ripetitivo. Se avete visto i primi capitoli quando eravate piccoli, sarete sommersi da un turbinio di ricordi che vi strapperà facili sorrisi e, come nel mio caso, qualche lacrima. Verso l'infinito e oltre.

19. Tibulle85's rating of the film Toy Story 3

(Vu en DVD) Le meilleur film d'une merveilleuse trilogie, fondatrice pour le cinéma d'animation en image de synthèse! C'était du temps où Pixar savait encore faire de merveilleux films... :'-<

20. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Toy Story 3

21. Machupi's rating of the film Toy Story 3

I cried at the cinema watching the end of my childhood

22. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Toy Story 3

eu sou super Rex na vida e chorei baba e ranho

23. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Toy Story 3

24. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Toy Story 3

To make a second sequel which is better than the previous films is a huge achievement - Toy a Story is surely one of the most consistent film trilogies ever? A film about growing up and letting go of the past, as well as letting go of these characters that have been a part of our lives for years. The finale is beautiful and puts a frog in my throat every time.