1. Fabio Rocha's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Emocionante. Dessas animações bem-feitas em todos os sentidos que não vão sendo destruídas nas continuações.

2. Marco B.'s rating of the film Toy Story 3

3. JORGE.'s rating of the film Toy Story 3

Mi Película de la infancia como no llorar con esta película se fueran quedado.con este final y fuera hecho historia muy mala la 4

4. EiderSeek's rating of the film Toy Story 3

5. Bia Maia's rating of the film Toy Story 3

my toy story favourite. cried a lot at the end

6. spamkonto's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3 came to cinemas with the promise to fix all of the problems that plagued the first two. Instead it was by far the most disappointing of all three and spelled the end of my patience for the entire franchise.

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Toy Story 3

3.8 stars. In terms of plotting, ideas, and moments of pure animation (I'm generally a stop-motion partisan, but the floppy Mr. Tortilla Head almost converted me!) this is the strongest in the series, though by neccessity lacks the "novelty value" of the original. I appreciated the Spanish rendition of 'YGaFiM', which was both nicely inclusive and less annoying than the original! Earns its sentimentality + great gags

8. Sin título.'s rating of the film Toy Story 3

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Toy Story 3

2010 was not a great movie-going year for me (or a great year in general), so it's to my regret that I missed "Toy Story 3" in theaters; it's gone on to become my favorite entry in the series. 15 years removed from the original, this was the first animated sequel I can recall that felt specifically targeted at the audience who had grown up with the original and now entered a more uncertain, disconcerting adulthood.

10. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Toy Story 3

I love to shed a tear bc of kids movies!

11. abyantama's rating of the film Toy Story 3

12. Mat Thias's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Nostalgic and inspired send off to the series. Had me ugly crying like not other film ❤️

13. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Toy Story 3

14. lou.'s rating of the film Toy Story 3

The same star-rate, but I enjoyed this one more than the second movie... funniest end-credits with the last tango :)

15. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Toy Story 3

16. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Pixar Executive: "Ayyy they liked Toy Story 2 a lot. It's been enough years, lets just give 'em the same movie over again. They're sheep anyway, they'll eat whatever we put on their plates!"

17. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Toy Story 3

18. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Toy Story 3

19. raquel_ag's rating of the film Toy Story 3

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

20. ceknklsn's rating of the film Toy Story 3

37/100 (İlk 40 dk 8/10. Geri kalan 50 dk ise 0/10.. Filmin ikinci yarısı yüzünden o kadar çok çıldırdım ki bu başıma hiç gelmemişti. Korkunç Imdb sıralaması, burada verilen puanlar halen kendime gelmekte zorlanıyorum. Toy Story 3 açıkçası bir çocuk filmi filan değil geçin bunu. Hitler'i, demokrasiyi, diktatörü vs hangi çocuk bilebilir. Bu yapılan saygısızlıktır. Devamını yorumumda yazıyorum.)

21. npynvt's rating of the film Toy Story 3

22. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Toy Story 3

23. Axel's rating of the film Toy Story 3

That feeling when youknow you have watched a movie, but can't remember anything about it.

24. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Toy Story 3