1. Pablx's rating of the film Toy Story

2. rainy's rating of the film Toy Story

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Toy Story

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Toy Story

22/100 (7 yaş altı arkadaşların Imdb ve metascore puanlarına etki ettiğini bilmiyordum. Çocuk animasyonunun bile kendi içinde mantığı olur. Pazarlamanın, kapitalist Jobs çarkının etkisi bu facia puanlar. Size fazla kızamıyorum.)

5. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Toy Story

Pixar makes good movies; we all know this. However, they will never top Toy Story.

6. farisaprilio's rating of the film Toy Story

love everything about this film

7. caddie's rating of the film Toy Story

There isn't animation without Toy Story.

8. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Toy Story

9. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Toy Story

10. NUGA's rating of the film Toy Story

This movie's importance is obvious and, at this point, kind of redundant, such praise is to come to the first of its genre: 3D Animation. You'd expect it to be clumsy and rough around the edges but it isn't. The idea to make a movie about toys because of the primitive technology proves what a dedicated Pixar's studio was in 95. Its not only a joy to watch and remember but also kick-started the great Pixar.

11. bibsakatris's rating of the film Toy Story

so cute and funny, it made me have non sleep nights looking at my toys and waiting for them to come alive

12. Criteriamor's rating of the film Toy Story

13. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Toy Story

14. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Toy Story

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Toy Story

I must've watched this 100 times when I was a kid.

16. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Toy Story

17. Benji Borst's rating of the film Toy Story

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Toy Story

Obviously a complete classic. Loved it as a child and I appreciate it even more now. Pixar created and engrossed us into a new world, filled it with great varied characters and told an excellent story with them. The fact that the animation was groundbreaking has nothing to do with its success.

19. hamsa's rating of the film Toy Story

20. kailanthropy's rating of the film Toy Story

While I appreciate how Toy Story brought forth a generation of more sophisticated children's films, the sequels are better if we're being 100%.

21. ronny's rating of the film Toy Story

22. Ylly's rating of the film Toy Story

23. Shane's rating of the film Toy Story

24. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Toy Story

Part great escape and part coming of age story with toy characters playing toys for kids - but when one of them is convinced that he`s not a toy things kicks into gear. Despite its thrilling adventures seeing this film again as an adult it made me wonder why do the toys have to play toys?

← Previous 1 3 4