1. FISCHER's rating of the film Track of the Cat

Une oeuvre puissante et sourde, magistralement interprétée ! www.cinefiches.com

2. mubianer's rating of the film Track of the Cat

Little bit dissappointed by this. Not because we didn't see the panther, but it feels like it would have benefited from less talking, more action. But some good moments.

3. http://letterboxd.com/James_'s rating of the film Track of the Cat

suffers from (among other things) a fatal 'paw'-city of Robert Mitchum vs. 'the Cat'

4. OwainCai's rating of the film Track of the Cat

I prefer the radio version with Richard Widmark but it is still a nice film to watch.

5. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film Track of the Cat

Just right for a cold winter's night--stately and luminous Cinemascope photography of the snowy mountain wilderness, tangled family tale off the ancestral tree, moments of absurd and unexpected humor (such as Mitchum's readings of Keats' line "When I have fears that I may cease to be.") Forgotten American gem.

6. SALESK's rating of the film Track of the Cat

A failed experiment--but what an experiment! Wellman never made a bad picture.

7. nrh's rating of the film Track of the Cat

Wellman was capable of extraordinary things (Wild Boys of the Road??), but this is something else. Script by the guy who wrote "On Dangerous Ground," shot by the guy who shot "Liberty Valence," it's unlike anything in the genre (or '50s Hollywood), a film I always worry won't hold up but, instead, becomes less knowable every damn time you watch it.