1. FISCHER's rating of the film Trading Places

4. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Trading Places

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Trading Places

6. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Trading Places

7. Jim Fear's rating of the film Trading Places

"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness. But you don't know that because you're a big Barry White looking motherfucker! So get outta my face!"

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Trading Places

9. Ethan's rating of the film Trading Places

One of the many great comedies that Eddie Murphy starred in during the 80s. His second film endeavor and like the first (48 Hrs.) Murphy proved that he was already a star. Holding his own quite well against the SNL veteran Dan Aykroyd these two make for comedy gold. At this point in time John Landis could do no wrong.

10. skoog's rating of the film Trading Places

I wonder if it's racist or not? anyway this is eddie in his prime, forget ferell, rogen and the rest of contemporary comedy-hollywood. this is what made them. god bless america!

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film Trading Places

12. jenstor's rating of the film Trading Places

13. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Trading Places

14. André Pereira's rating of the film Trading Places

15. harringtonellie's rating of the film Trading Places

Back in a time when Eddie Murphy was great at just being Eddie Murphy and he wasn't so discontented by the idea that he wouldn't be allowed to play all the characters in a film. Trading Places will always be a Christmas family staple in my home. Beef Jerky, anyone?

16. HKFanatic's rating of the film Trading Places

While the final act descends into madcap farce, for most of its runtime "Trading Places" is an appreciably assembled film that doesn't slack on visual storytelling simply because it's a comedy. Of course, the movie is bolstered by the mega-watt charisma of its leading players: Eddie Murphy in his absolute prime, Dan Akroyd as a totally game 'straight man,' and Denholm Elliott providing the quiet heart of the tale.

17. DaisyJ's rating of the film Trading Places

It's alright. Not that funny though.

18. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Trading Places

19. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Trading Places

An almost perfect social satire.

20. dethgrul's rating of the film Trading Places

this movie is hilarious & fantastic all around. they use the 'n' word in amusing ways. AND you get to see jamie lee curtis' tits. what the fuck more can you ask for in a movie!?

21. Eingya's rating of the film Trading Places

Not one of Landis's bests. Still it is an holiday staple and I can't keep from watching it every Christmas.

22. Zachary W's rating of the film Trading Places

John Landis's output from the 1980s deserves strong consideration in the developing field of vulgar auteurism.

23. angelicidea's rating of the film Trading Places

Surprisingly edgy and good fun to watch. Stockbrokers have never been popular it seems :-)

24. Dreaming of's rating of the film Trading Places

How on earth I forgot this movie...It's one of the top on my mind-list!Dan's awful face makings give me hysterical fits of laughter!!!Such a great scenario with marvelous actings.The message is also divine!Love love love it eternally!