1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Traffic

2. gabi gabi gabi's rating of the film Traffic

My gut feeling in 2017 is that many of these characters are cliche. Literature and film have pushed the themes of this movie far beyond what this script anticipates.

3. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Traffic

You like baseball? We need lights for the parks, so kids can play at night. So they can play baseball. So they don't become burros para los malones. S.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Traffic

All I can say it is a pretty well made movie with a good camerawork...

5. Chris's rating of the film Traffic

9/10 - not preachy at all, nice cinematography. benicio del toro definitely deserved this oscar (he deserves more)

6. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Traffic

Tre storie, tre modi di raccontare il mondo degli stupefacenti: chi li combatte, chi li vende, chi li consuma. Montaggio magnifico, incastri credibili, complessità dei personaggi: Soderbergh diviso tra pop (il racconto) e ricerca (la forma). Una buona serata

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Traffic

A very well-made film, spanning large areas of space, showcasing all the effects of the massive failure that is the War on Drugs.

8. Ethan's rating of the film Traffic

This is Soderbergh's masterpiece. An epic about The War on Drugs that shows every aspect of it with a tint in the tradition of Griffith's Intolerance that signifies which point of view the story is taking place and an honesty that can't be denied. This would make a great double bill with Sicario.

9. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Traffic

10. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Traffic

11. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Traffic

Soderbergh loves to make films about things he has zero understanding of. His blindspots scream in this picture that pretends to have depth

12. el.'s rating of the film Traffic

13. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Traffic

Dated. And it's only 15 years old.

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Traffic

An ambitious ensemble piece by Soderbergh full of experimental cinematography and quite the socio-cultural analysis of the drug industry. With hindsight, there are flaws, but there is also much to commend.

15. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Traffic

16. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Traffic

17. Cbarky99's rating of the film Traffic

Rewatching this made me realize how infrequently Benecio Del Toro actually works, and how frustrating good he can be/how frustrating it is when he's in something like....SAVAGES. Guy should be in more movies.

18. janice.hughes's rating of the film Traffic

Originally a brilliant UK mini series from Carnival in the UK, a fitting precusor to a great film. Traffic UK was set in Europe and Pakistan but pre 9/11 few in the US knew that Islamabad was the capital of Pakistan, so it was an emulsion of a Mexican drugs storyline with the original TV script from Simon Moore.

19. Vincente Oristivar's rating of the film Traffic

A strong message that the drug polices of the west are corrupt and illegal .. how many more people must be condemed to death by puritanical nutters ..

20. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Traffic

I recently purchased the Criterion Blu-Ray and watch all the special features. The way they achieved the colored looks took so much effort, when now you could use the program Color and do it in 10 minutes. The film itself is, of course, amazing. I'm a huge Soderbergh fan and his style has influenced me greatly. He also edits and shoots most of his pictures himself...that is a modern day auteur if I've ever seen one.

21. herb's rating of the film Traffic

if you want a more honest effort on the war on drugs, i suggest watching American Drug War: The Last White Hope....Traffic was just lies and an attempt at trying to portray the Drug Czar as a human

22. Juan C.P.'s rating of the film Traffic

If Soderbergh had taken more risks from the ideological standpoint, this film could have been a gem of modern cinema. But no, for me it ended up being a typical american cliche.

23. Daniel Trujillo's rating of the film Traffic

24. Holly's rating of the film Traffic

Great cast : Del Toro, Douglas, Cheadle, Zeta-Jones, Quaid...