1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

This is the best fake trailer of a movie that has not happened played with aplumb with actors and actresses that I would have loved to seen in such an crazed exploitation remake. Fantastic sleazy and wild for 3 insane arty minutes.

2. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

Lipstick on a rather unappealing pig. Nothing in itself but the referential nods elevate a dispiriting mess of an original to a level it doesn't deserve and speaks volumes about modern so-called trash aesthetics.

3. Matt Rolls's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

Was this supposed to be satire?

4. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

kitsch, not the kind of kitsch i like. gold fake penises galore and weirdly it grosses me out.

5. captain's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

Hahahaha!!! WTF?!!! :) Could have done without the Courtney Love at the end though

6. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

7. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula

I really don't know what to think of this. But when I'm affected in the way that this has affected me, I'm inclined to like it.

8. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Trailer for a Remake of Gore Vidal's Caligula