1. amandav's rating of the film Train to Busan

zombie deer was the most exciting part

2. zotibaws's rating of the film Train to Busan

Many cliches but entertaining!

3. gaussian's rating of the film Train to Busan

4. Vince W's rating of the film Train to Busan

Who will win in this year's sacrifice-yourself olympics?

5. nadnab's rating of the film Train to Busan

6. Sina Habibi's rating of the film Train to Busan

7. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Train to Busan

2.5 - I mean it was lots of fun while it wanted the audience to have fun. Those were great videogame zombies and the physical work by the actors was amazing, as was Ma Dong-Seok. Unfortunately, it also wanted the audience to feel the feels and it was mostly inept at that. Terribly inept. Worth a late night watch if you want to check your brains out.

8. deni.a's rating of the film Train to Busan

plothole!!!! plothole everywhere you're piece of shit

9. Zach Closs's rating of the film Train to Busan

The zombie genre is feeling as tired as ever. "Busan" moves at a good clip, but at the expense of the endearing characters and emoting I so admire Korean genre cinema for -- there are some neat shots of zombies overflowing into train cars, but it feels very thin, as "World War Z" did.

10. Moshi's rating of the film Train to Busan

my anxiety was flaring the whole time watching this! i burst out crying by the end.

11. Linda's rating of the film Train to Busan

a really good zombie movie! I was extremely entertained, but the female characters were a bit weak ergo only 4 stars.

12. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Train to Busan

13. saltkin's rating of the film Train to Busan

Nails how to do a genre film while playing on but not succumbing to tropes.

14. Alexandra Mayboroda's rating of the film Train to Busan

15. caprica_six's rating of the film Train to Busan

I honestly cannot remember the last time a movie stressed me out the way this one did.

16. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Train to Busan

It was good. But it was way to fucking long. Like, I get it. North Korea and MASH and whatever. But goddamn. I mean fucking pick an ending. Let's wrap this shit up.

17. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Train to Busan

Clever in its action-horror set pieces, but the massive loss of life is is quite apathetic with so many vapid and tepid characters, while the family drama of its leads is rudimentary. It should've began on the train and built all of its characters and story up from that setting onward. Many less characters could've worked wonders, allowing time for its melodrama to become drama, and more deaths to be emotional.

18. Levi Miah's rating of the film Train to Busan

Probably has the deepest emotional core of any zombie film up to now, naturally leading to it also seeming like one of the bleakest. Class politics are used to drive the action beats (like 90s action films) instead of taking over the dialogue as the themes and social commentary are interwoven with plot and character expertly enough to be a kind of physical allegory. Kim Su-an puts in a uniquely raw performance.

19. sissy69's rating of the film Train to Busan

Not so good. . . but I continued to watch because the zombies were fun.

20. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Train to Busan

I've gotten kind of bored with the zombie apocalypse as a setting, but this title behaves like an old-school disaster film and knows exactly what to do. Excellent pacing!

21. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Train to Busan

finally some good drama with awesome running zombies

22. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Train to Busan

23. empcollapse's rating of the film Train to Busan

people expecting this film to be a well-thought out plot with character development, look away. it's a zombie-gore-action packed film where no one's left behind - some people fend for themselves while others stay together. i personally watched this film for Gong Yoo (who starred in this epic kdrama called Goblin) and wasn't disappointed.

24. Ameille's rating of the film Train to Busan