1. Legosaurus's rating of the film Training Day

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Training Day

Watched this in the cinema when it came out years ago, rewatched it again on Netflix. Still good. Denzel is great in the role but Ethan is also very good. 3.5*

3. MiloBOK's rating of the film Training Day

Here, Washington is in terrific form as one of the best villains in the crime genre and his performance, along with Hawke's, helps elevate this film from being just a normal cop thriller. Unfortunately it has too many cliches to be an original work but for the most part there's a reason why they're cliches, and it works.

4. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film Training Day

Watched it twice, as a teenager and a half-grown up man, and still liked it. Might be Denzel's best performanfe.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Training Day

6. ammar's rating of the film Training Day

7. kris's rating of the film Training Day

I enjoyed this the first time i saw it and its still a great film. Denzel in one of his better roles and Ethan Hawk as a rookie detective. Gritty and corrupt with a soundtrack that complements this hard hitting urban ride along.

8. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Training Day

To protect the sheep you gotta catch the wolf, and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf.

9. Laura Marin's rating of the film Training Day

Last scene in Crenshaw knocked off one star

10. JasonAv's rating of the film Training Day

A brilliant performance by Denzel. 4/5

11. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Training Day

Ma nigga! Áuuuuu áuuu áuuu.

12. selenartan's rating of the film Training Day

Denzel Washington steals the show.

13. samba direito's rating of the film Training Day

14. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Training Day

Good direction but an amazing screenplay on a world where the Police are the biggest syndicate around.

15. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Training Day

I used to like Films like this when i was in school,The restaurant scene, the old Chevrolet ,the Mexican fellas and the ending of course all that shit was likable to me and Now Dull ,Goodnews is.. I still like that badass Chevrolet for sure

16. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Training Day

17. mpho3's rating of the film Training Day

18. Hani's rating of the film Training Day

the stars go to Denzel and nothing to the film.

19. StevO's rating of the film Training Day

It's rather annoying how the cathartic scenes have been spoiled by the faint soundtrack

20. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Training Day

21. S. Singh's rating of the film Training Day

King Kong ain't got shit on this movie!

22. Nathan.'s rating of the film Training Day

Faded into a cliche and rubbishy ending but really liked Denzel Washington.

23. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Training Day

well, predictable and very "americanish". however, I love Danzel for being so cool. when I was little I dreamed of becoming as cool as him. no kidding.

24. chanandre's rating of the film Training Day