1. Brian Trinh's rating of the film Trainspotting

"Heroin's got great fucking personality." Yup, that about sums it up.

2. F/K's rating of the film Trainspotting

A very powerful film about drug addiction, but it sets itself apart so well compared to other "serious" drug films. And the soundtrack is all killer no filler

3. carrielou's rating of the film Trainspotting

4. antosha_tkachuk's rating of the film Trainspotting

5. ap's rating of the film Trainspotting

6. Robert Franco's rating of the film Trainspotting

The "Perfect Day" sequence is still fire though.

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Trainspotting

This is a hard film to swallow with some hugely discomforting brutal visuals as the worst toilet in Scotland and a dead child making this anything but comfortable viewing. Adding to this brutality are some characters that you can not cheer on nor are very likable. Good acting, dialogue and cool editing may make this a favorite for some, but I landed in the middle somewhere.

8. Inês Palma's rating of the film Trainspotting

As cores, a rapidez; é como um sonho que por momentos nos faz esquecer que estamos lúcidos. A pressa de viver, misturada com a pouca vontade de continuar. É como entrarmos num loop infinito, cujas cores nos tiram qualquer vontade de sair, e por isso continuamos, agarrados e apaixonados a um filme que, na minha opinião, é uma obra prima.

9. Lalizou's rating of the film Trainspotting

10. amandav's rating of the film Trainspotting

11. colortear's rating of the film Trainspotting

I could care less about the plot.

12. Material Salva+ion's rating of the film Trainspotting

There's lots of films I've watched a long time ago that i'm catching up with rating-wise (since it's inevitable to forget some behind in the massive matrix of films one watches in a lifetime) but it's unforgivable to forget one of the earliest, most impactful films of my teenage years! Trainspotting is the closest to being the film-Manifesto and Techno-Anthem of the late 90s youth culture and existentialism.

13. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Trainspotting

The gritty, lower budget look and spastic pacing of this film suits the subject matter very well, not to mention Irvine Welsh's writing style and language.

14. Maria Wilton's rating of the film Trainspotting

Normally cult films aren't my thing, but this, same as American History X, was captivating and it told a story that it's so common it becomes special.

15. McMurphy's rating of the film Trainspotting

16. jooley's rating of the film Trainspotting

The energy of this film is off the chart, the soundtrack, the way it's shot and edited together just drips of confident stylish film making. But for all the entertainment value and savvy subculture snapshots, it stops juuust short of sending the right message.

17. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Trainspotting

Choose this film. Danny Boyles finest ... still

18. Doe Deer's rating of the film Trainspotting

you got to Never Land on your telephone and in walks an angel

19. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Trainspotting

Gee! The Toilets scene reminded me of some of my journeys through European countries when I was younger.

20. tegarbudi's rating of the film Trainspotting

I like the way they pronounce "six" as "sex"

21. captainfez's rating of the film Trainspotting

22. saitosouta's rating of the film Trainspotting

Re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re--re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re--re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re....I learned feelings in "Trainspotting" which maybe someone learned in Yasujiro Ozu's works; heartbreakingly complicated & sighingly dolorous feelings. This is no joke.

23. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Trainspotting

90's Brit Pop Culture. Fantastic humour. In love w/ Sickboy

24. Mcpeer's rating of the film Trainspotting

One of the best films from the 90s and arguably Danny Boyle's most inspired work. Trainspotting is a rare movie that keeps you on edge of your seat from the opening frame to the last. Kinetic, energetic, riveting, and never-ever boring, Boyle constantly keeps things moving - literally - the camera is always moving - a perfect marriage of form matching content. For a film that is over 20 years old, it still holds up.