1. arcondicionado's rating of the film Trainspotting

@ ewan mcgregor pls destroy me

2. lynmdna's rating of the film Trainspotting

few films get to me, but when they do, they involve a huge amount of shit and a horrifyingly traumatic scene with a baby from hell.

3. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Trainspotting

20 years on and “Trainspotting” still kicks like a mule. My viewpoint is anything but objective since “Trainspotting” was such an important film in my late teen years. But even so: it’s got a gallery of memorable losers, witty dialogue, the music, fucking-a cinematic storytelling and an attitude that makes many other movies look wimpy.

4. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Trainspotting

Top 5 favorite movies. Kinda don't wanna review this because it's hard for me to summarize movies I like this much. Will edit this after I get around to another rewatch.

5. bonucci's rating of the film Trainspotting

I know this is one of the most overrated movies on the social networks, but I totally love it. Brilliant soundtrack, good argument and gotta love that scottish accent!

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Trainspotting

7. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Trainspotting

2.5 There's a lot of bad comedy and dated 90s shock, but there are stretches where it's good.

8. ionu's rating of the film Trainspotting

9. Diogo CF's rating of the film Trainspotting

pelo menos isto: https://youtu.be/zsQ6_9m-iDo

10. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film Trainspotting

11. Andreia Teixeira's rating of the film Trainspotting

12. codeine pete's rating of the film Trainspotting

one of the most artistic movies ever, it's always fun to see how directors approach drug withdrawals or drug highs and THIS MOVIE WAS VERY ARTISTIC ON THAT SUBJECT GOOD JOB 5 STARS

13. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Trainspotting

14. Marcelo Baldin's rating of the film Trainspotting

Maybe if I had seen this in 1996 my experience would be different, but during this time I've seen many films with the same subject that explored the drug/awful life, in a better way – maybe Trainspotting was pioneer on the scene, although 20 years later the impact is not the same.

15. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Trainspotting

a nonchalant junkie who actually cares about shit ??? this is such a trashy film can people forget its existence now or is it too late

16. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Trainspotting

One of the most disgusting scenes in cinema happens in a Scottish toilet.

17. Ayxan Imranov's rating of the film Trainspotting

it has one of the best soundtrack ever

18. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Trainspotting

19. bearpurses's rating of the film Trainspotting

20. DenoResandono's rating of the film Trainspotting

21. DSPRKY's rating of the film Trainspotting

One of those films that first-year college students glamourize excessively.

22. Kate's rating of the film Trainspotting

Really fucked but still good.

23. Balthaz21's rating of the film Trainspotting