1. Isaac Ionescu's rating of the film Trainspotting

2. Andreas Jonsson's rating of the film Trainspotting

3. Lior1209's rating of the film Trainspotting

Really awesome stuff. None of the preachy PSA stuff I thought it would be - just the tragicomic story of a guy who happens to be addicted to heroin (among other personal issues). Funny, involving and powerful, as well as making you actually care about a man who, in the end, is a bit of an arse. But Mubi, next time you put up films with accents this thick, be sure to provide subtitles for the hearing-impaired, ok?

4. lisa's rating of the film Trainspotting

i've seen this so many times and it's still funny and scary and wonderful, idk man... A Classic. plus amazing soundtrack

5. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Trainspotting

6. Shane's rating of the film Trainspotting

Awesome movie about heroin that scares you and makes you laugh, also Ewan Mcgregor is badass.

7. Oussssama's rating of the film Trainspotting

Well, at one point, you've got it. Then you lose it, and it's gone farever. All walks of life.

8. esen özen's rating of the film Trainspotting

Bilhassa halüsinasyon sahneleri, unutulmazlarım arasında....

9. Trunfos's rating of the film Trainspotting

10. allexandra's rating of the film Trainspotting

11. anthon402's rating of the film Trainspotting

Trainspotting is a vey cool "coming of age" movie. Its eccentricities make it fun and interesting--and add comedy to something so black and dark. I loved its use of visual surreal metaphors to accent the story that Renton is telling. Excellent!

12. naokoken's rating of the film Trainspotting

"I quite enjoyed the sound of it all...There was no such thing as society. And even if there was I almost certainly had nothing to do with it." The end of youth, but with heroin. "Diane was right. The world is changing. Music is changing. Drugs are changing. Even men and women are changing. 1000 years from now there'll be no guys and no girls, just wankers. Sounds great to me." Reasonably entertaining.

13. caitlin.f's rating of the film Trainspotting

second time watching this & i think i enjoyed it a lot more when i was younger. the fact that a storyline about heroin addiction is portrayed is such a casual manner really rubs me the wrong way & it feels like borderline glorification of the drug.

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Trainspotting

Arguably, one of the best British films in history. Choose life...

15. Nacnud Schmalz's rating of the film Trainspotting

I liked the book way better.

16. Andrew Short's rating of the film Trainspotting

One of the better cult hits. I was a little disappointed it doesn't stand up to how much I liked it when I was younger. It's a little too angsty, kind of like re-watching fight club. There are a few moments where I felt like shouting, "Oh, get over it!"

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Trainspotting

Surreal visual metaphors tie together a loose series of vignettes just as much as the game performers can before reaching what feels like a very sudden ending.

18. Nick Potter's rating of the film Trainspotting

Perhaps Danny Boyle's frenetic pace has never been more appropriate than here in unbelievable sophomore effort. 2016 continues to be the year where I realize just how much I love Ewan McGregor.

19. Daniel Spiegel's rating of the film Trainspotting

Years later, it is still fresh, still entertaining, and now I can understand what they are saying without using subtitles. Win!

20. OcioActivo's rating of the film Trainspotting

One of the best from the 90's. A near-perfect drug film that fuses physical and brusque comedy quite naturally. Trainspotting also manages to be very charming and sympathetic to characters that are not only guilty but are horrible people. There's no clear plot device or standardized structure the film follows; just the facets of trying to come clean off drugs or being forced to.

21. elif jazel's rating of the film Trainspotting

a cult classic movie! one of my fav of 90s movies! definitely the best drug movie ever!

22. ammar's rating of the film Trainspotting

23. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Trainspotting

24. saltwater's rating of the film Trainspotting

Thoroughly entertaining, funny, and well directed. Hopefully the sequel will be just as good!