1. nicolecahali's rating of the film Trainspotting

2. Chris Morrison's rating of the film Trainspotting

3. kkchapin's rating of the film Trainspotting

Laughed out loud on multiple occasions and found it extremely entertaining. I'd just as soon watch it again

4. low's rating of the film Trainspotting

"No sorry enough for being a fat cunt".

5. jeremy foley's rating of the film Trainspotting

this is my favorite Director-performance ever! Danny Boyle truly MADE this film - none of the surreal or magical sequences were in the novel, it was a pretty straight forward junkie story. Think about this movie in the hands of another director...it would not be the same movie - if you had to you could recast Renton/Ewan and it would still be the same, but you could not replace Danny Boyle and have the same movie.

6. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Trainspotting

This film is a drug induced, dreamscape, wild ride that keeps you at the end of your seat. It remains an absolute hoot, that provides an ever fresh perspective on a world that you will question whether you want to see or not. Each twist and turn gives a kick that maintains the energy. It is frantic but somehow manages to stay in control for the duration of the run time. A definite worthwhile watch.

7. irissun351's rating of the film Trainspotting

I was eating while watching the film, which was an absolutely wrong idea. "The worst toilet in Scotland" part is so unforgettable and almost make me throw up///

8. bladegun's rating of the film Trainspotting

Dark, funny, and utterly Scottish, This movie is easily one of the best dark comedies in existance.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Trainspotting

After I saw this I realized I needed to be part of the glamorous world of drugs.

10. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Trainspotting

4.5 stars. An instant classic.

11. Connor's rating of the film Trainspotting

Choose life...But why would I want to do a thing like that?

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Trainspotting

One of my all time favourite films, I've never seen a film that simultaneously shows the highs and lows of drug addiction. Plus, it's Scottish, so that's nice.

13. msmichel's rating of the film Trainspotting

20 years young Boyle's second theatrical feature is still an audacious marvel. Welsh's novel is translated into an adrenaline rush of a picture that while faithful to its source carves out a memorable cinematic experience. Performances are bang on throughout especially McGregor, Carlyle and newcomer Macdonald. Song score quite iconic and well utilized throughout. 'It's such a perfect day...'

14. David R Williams's rating of the film Trainspotting

Drug use never looked so vile yet so compelling.

15. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Trainspotting

claustrophobic cinematic experience.

16. Shoham L's rating of the film Trainspotting

The depiction of drugs in this is so real, and God do I love nihilist cinema.

17. kris's rating of the film Trainspotting

Not everyones cup of tea, but a gritty, funny, shameful cult classic.

18. George B's rating of the film Trainspotting

If you haven't seen this movie yet... I'm not sure what you're doing reading reviews. Just watch it for god's sake.

19. Yayo's rating of the film Trainspotting

Diving into shit, your own shit, to recover what you just shitted.

20. reijagrrl's rating of the film Trainspotting

classic H flick. a must-watch. and a must-watch-over.

21. lostlevel's rating of the film Trainspotting

I don't always enjoy Danny Boyle's movies, I wasn't enamoured with this film the first time I saw it... I realise that means I lose many Brit points (though not enough to stop making terrible jokes). Yet it turns out this one really is good and worth a watch. Worst-case scenario the nihilism is tinged with comedy which makes it more suitable for repeat viewing than Requiem for a Dream.

22. Ace Raden's rating of the film Trainspotting

The real strugle of life, its addict.

23. EdieEmm's rating of the film Trainspotting

Pretty-armed junkies and their stylishly-shot shenanigans. A fun film; maybe too intertwined with my early 20s for me to see it as more than just part of our generational attempt to define ourselves (to smile ruefully at in retrospect). Very 90s.

24. JaredMercer's rating of the film Trainspotting

Quite simply one of my favourite movies of all time. Wouldn't change a thing, a cultural phenomenon.