1. A-H-M's rating of the film Trainspotting

Gets boring after Mark cleans up.

2. julia.s's rating of the film Trainspotting

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Trainspotting

I really only recall the soundtrack and some nifty images-- like an afternoon of sort-of-edgy music videos.

4. Jacqui Hocking's rating of the film Trainspotting

5. Tom Gregson's rating of the film Trainspotting

6. André Vieira's rating of the film Trainspotting

Yeh Scotland is a piece of garbage. Well that's the representation of the movie...I still want to visit it one day.

7. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Trainspotting

Best McGregor's Act. And my favorite boyle's work as well

8. Marinos Koutsomichalis's rating of the film Trainspotting

Letting aside anything else, this has been a very important movie for the 90s-the first to openly approach drug-culture from a rather realistic, social, non-dramatic, even humorist point of view. To this add an excellent soundtrack, an persuasive cast and an overall decent camera work and you get a 90s classic!

9. Johnny Fairfax-Lucy's rating of the film Trainspotting

10. Etienne Eve's rating of the film Trainspotting

11. opandadodavid's rating of the film Trainspotting

12. laurwaur's rating of the film Trainspotting

13. antibody's rating of the film Trainspotting

14. SafeStanding's rating of the film Trainspotting

Viewed so many times over the years but with the follow-up released had to revisit, just the perfect UK film, perfectly acted and directed with a stellar soundtrack. Holds up so well for it's age.

15. lina maj's rating of the film Trainspotting

16. dino dancer's rating of the film Trainspotting

17. Cedric Crisologo's rating of the film Trainspotting

18. sonitsch.'s rating of the film Trainspotting

19. un flic's rating of the film Trainspotting

Boring druggy poseurs read William Burroughs instead. The sound track helped iggy pop,worth a star for that only. A brilliant film about teenage heroin addicts? CHRISTIANE F Uli Edel 1981 Germany. Brill live performances by Bowie as well. Actually it's a masterpiece, a teenage classic like the WARRIORS, Walter Hill, USA 1979

20. Camila L. Costa's rating of the film Trainspotting

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Trainspotting

22. letters never sent's rating of the film Trainspotting

I remember being so obsessed with this film before. It was like nothing I have seen. I miss the 90s.

23. Muraki's rating of the film Trainspotting

another Street life classic.

24. mattywuh's rating of the film Trainspotting

Although I will concede I watched this film for the first time almost two decades after it's original release, I couldn't help but feel Trainspotting has been a touch over-rated. Some powerful moments and undoubtedly an influential film.