1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Trainwreck

Starts off brightly enough with some good work by John Cena. Soon decends into mawkish generic rom com territory however, which is disappointing given that it was written by Amy Schumer. Nowhere as acerbic as her stand up.

2. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film Trainwreck

3. Ale/M's rating of the film Trainwreck

4. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Trainwreck

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Trainwreck

5.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2AP

6. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Trainwreck

Typical Apatow: very clunky, bad editing, sitcom-levels of cinematography, lazy narrative, but lots of laughs mixed with more than a few groans.

7. zohen lux's rating of the film Trainwreck

i love how judd apatow kept it real and made the film's definition its title

8. nargs_au's rating of the film Trainwreck

9. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Trainwreck

«Overlong but often humorous film that serves as a fitting arrival to the multiplexes for Amy Schumer. Somewhat diluting the edginess of her show and stand up Schumer's script is dramatically lazy but enjoyable unfortunately giving itself over to rom-com traditions and not in necessarily a satirical way. Hader is reliable as always but most every other character is simply underwritten. Some good laughs for a date.»

10. Kevin's rating of the film Trainwreck

Hilarious scene with John Cena in the movie theater. Beyond that, the jokes became too redundant and the story had trouble combining its dramatic and comedic elements.

11. pintobean's rating of the film Trainwreck

Really enjoyable. Amy Schumer and Bill Hader (and Lebron James, too, surprisingly) work wonders together to create some laugh out loud moments.

12. auloel's rating of the film Trainwreck

JOOOHHHHNNNNN CEEEENNAAAAAA~

13. temmuz's rating of the film Trainwreck

14. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Trainwreck

Por encima de su comicidad de stand-up, atrae ese lado romántico que se abre paso entre la comedia irreverente. Lo mejor del filme es para cuando su protagonista se enamora. Parece decepcionada de sí misma, se frustra, llora, tiene miedo. Se diría que se abre paso a un melodrama sino fuera porque Amy Schumer no deja de repartir su parlamento de comediante. Un filme que por momentos se abre emocionalmente.

15. apriccot's rating of the film Trainwreck

1 star 4 amy schumer 1 star 4 ezra miller glam bng bby

16. kris's rating of the film Trainwreck

I thought this was fun, i had my doubts but it was enjoyable with a few laugh out loud moments. I thought i got height? you got zero height!

17. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Trainwreck

18. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Trainwreck

i oddly enjoyed this film and thought the cast was great

19. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Trainwreck

20. JM M----'s rating of the film Trainwreck

Why is it so hard to try to let myself be happy?

21. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Trainwreck

This was really funny. I was well worth the time I put into it. Apatow at the top of his game. Sometimes you need a movie like this.

22. runfromfire's rating of the film Trainwreck

The wrap-up was a little rom-com cliché (that cheerleading scene was almost cringeworthy) but overall it was pretty funny. I went in with no expectations since I've fallen out of love with Apatow's schtick but this was all Schumer. And that friggin' cast list reads like a comedian's Rolodex: Attell, Quinn, Meth, Cena (seriously!?), Radcliffe, Birbiglia, Swinton, etc.

23. Pipim's rating of the film Trainwreck

En plus d'être (très) drôle, ce film a le mérite de déplacer quelques stéréotypes!

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Trainwreck

This had some funny jokes, but all in all, I didn't care for it.