1. anarresti's rating of the film Transcendent Man

The film seems to be in synch with Kurzweil's voice and with his speech's pace and tone: slow and self-contemplating, lacking enthusiasm and verve. Like Kurzweil, the documentary seems to be in a blissful mood. Which makes it dull and hard to watch until the end, which I did. Even the detractors of Kurzweil worldview and tech-utopia seemed mostly chilled out and hardly scratched the smoothness of this gentle work.

2. amro's rating of the film Transcendent Man

is this film available to watch right now?

3. mannequinlegs's rating of the film Transcendent Man

so much brilliance, vision and creativity.....came to absolute nothing in this documentary. read kurzweil's earlier works instead, or better still - see him live. after that, get acquainted with the thoughts of ben goertzel and eliezer s. yudkowsky.

4. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film Transcendent Man

Intriguing, though I'm not sure that I'd want to upload EVERY memory...

5. mnovaes's rating of the film Transcendent Man

Não é perfeito, mas o conteúdo é essencial.

6. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Transcendent Man

Pretty interesting..a little naive, other times scary. But I got to admit it left a lot to think about, afterwards.

7. Mr. Xerxes's rating of the film Transcendent Man

This movie is going to play at AFI on Thursday, November 5th at the Chinese Mann 6 in Hollywood. I saw it at Tribeca and it is in a word one of the most amazing experiences of my life. (well that's more than a word but you get my drift)