1. Star Lord's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

Transformers l'era dell'estinzione. (cap. 4). Inizia il declino.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

There's plenty to like about "Age's" first act: Bay deploying the kind of classic American iconography he utilized in "Armageddon," as well as some relatively small-scale and intricate setpieces (like a CIA black ops team hunting a Transformer). From there the film descends into mind-numbing bombast, only it's not as large-scale or technically impressive as the mind-numbing bombast this series has produced before.

3. f-nanda's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

4. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

Great effects wasted on a shitty story: a case in point.

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

2 hours and 40 minutes of explosions

6. jonijtr's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

I kinda like it when i watch it 2 years ago.... I want to punch myself every single fucking time i remembered it

7. chanandre's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

Dusky Fordian porches+bad parenting ("This is a non-dating house." Seriously Marky Mark? Let that girl live a little.it'll do you a world of good&she's not "yours")+robot humor(Attinger: Here on Earth we have a saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Lockdown: I also have a saying: "I don't care.")+ Dinosaurs that'd make Spielberg blush+ ships that'd make Lucas & Scott sigh+low-angles to make Pedro Costa drool.

8. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

9. Farah Fitria Sari's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

It was supposed to be just 2 stars but there's Drift and Crosshairs in it so I'm gonna give it 3

10. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

Fun as always, but more of the same nonetheless. Repetitiveness is kicking in.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

I just like to be contrary. This was a long-ass movie. I was impressed with the technology that went into making this film. It was Amazon Prime, so my only commitment was time. John Goodman was channeling his Lebowski character. Stanley Tucci is always good. I don't know what's up with the pink pink lips on the daughter and boyfriend. Marky Mark is less of an actor than a placeholder.

12. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

Too long and so american. The action scenes were great.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

2014, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 3,5/10 (USA)

14. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

Può un film essere solo (peraltro a tratti) spettacolare? No. Non può. Per cui non perdete tempo e andate oltre....

15. sacajawèale's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

16. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

I just wanted to know how stupid and horrible this movie was, I only watched 8 minutes and it give me a big headache.

17. Yankı's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

18. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

Some of Bay's most impressive, near-audacious filmmaking, here hampered by a dull, repetitive narrative. Although more disciplined/less vulgar than previous instalments, the human interest story is absent, the conspiracies are convoluted & the mythology is half-baked. Bay tries to make scenes dynamic through the use of 360º spins (or by having the camera pass seamlessly through the action) but it's all so monotonous.

19. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

How can a movie about giant robots fighting each other be so boring? One of the longest movies I've seen, if you know what I mean.

20. skoog's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

21. doublelife91's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

I literally walked out of the theater with a headache after seeing this.

22. darjeelings's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

23. Ben Bosko's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

24. brunolab's rating of the film Transformers: Age of Extinction

A blockbuster. There's nothing much to add. That considered, the visuals were... WOW!