1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

The fascism is worse than the filmmaking in this case, even if it do play a part of said fascism. I did not hate this movie. I watched it on my laptop so I wasn't trapped with it, but, like, even if the style cares not for characters or themes or plot it's not hard to watch.

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

3. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

4. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

"This is the one time a year that they pause their video games and go to a movie theater." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/07/episode-22-random-topic-replacement.html

5. matelot's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

2011, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 7,2/10 (USA)

7. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Rubell's genius editing saves it from being a complete mess like the previous one.

8. Yunny Kim's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

9. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

1 star +1 for the megan fox replacement

10. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

It was okay. Still not convinced Optimus Prime isn't a huge dick though.

11. Xob's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

This movie made my fucking head hurt. No story and just bom bang bom bang bom. You must be high for liking this excuse of a movie.

12. julenlewi123's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

13. Mateo's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Great special effect. But average everything else

14. Pan32's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

garbage in... garbage out

15. riaz309's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

16. msmichel's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

The first two were certainly nothing to wax eloquent about but my this third one is a total piece of trash. Way overlong considering the story (or lack thereof). Yes some great effects but enough already. Mind you I never thought we'd look back with affection on Megan Fox but Rosie Huntington-Whitely even worse, matched by Patrick Dempsey as "the villian". Hope McDormand got paid really really well.

17. KadyLady's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

My brother: "That movie was...awesome! *______* Let's get it on DVD." No class. No taste. I worry for him. We should've gotten it $1 at redbox instead of me wasting $10 as a 12 year old.

18. BleepyBloop's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

I practically killed myself working on this and it's a mess of a film. But some of the shots are offff the hooook. The "portal beam in the sky" and the alien invasion of the city were shamelessly recycled with virtually no change for Avengers and Battleship. But from a vfx art direction angle, the cgi really inhabits the filmed plate which gives it a raw kineticism and that's what Michael Bay is contributing here.

19. F-BOMB's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Please take advantage of any reason you have to not watch this film.

20. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

21. lazione budy's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

22. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

man, I have not even watched the first one... but this saga looks worst every time.

23. Sunrise's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

It's quite possible that with Witwicky and the Autobots aligned with the programs and awards of the Obama administration, that the Decepticons become positioned with older administrations. The insidious return of Cybertron becomes the hovering shadow of Republican party dominance. Quite fascinating, especially since Witwicky's Presidential commendation is constantly overlooked by previous administration officials.

24. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Bill O'Reilly? Of all the reporters in the world, you had to go with Bill O'Reilly?!

← Previous 1 3 4