1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Transformers

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Transformers

A lot better than it deserves to be as it at least respect the origin story but there is too much focus on the humans and the Autobots and Decepticons are too grey and one-dimensional lacking the personality and colorful design they had in the cartoon show. Impossible to really grasp what happens in the chaotic action scenes too which is edited to death.

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Transformers

[J. Brew Recommendations: Day 2/7] I thought it was really brave for Michael Bay to allow a 12-year-old boy on the cusp of puberty to write this movie; and even braver still to allow that same 12-year-old boy to direct the movie as well. The story sucks, the characters suck, the action sucks...whatever just go sell your damn toys, Hasbro.

4. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Transformers

5. Star Lord's rating of the film Transformers

6. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Transformers

If you have the mind of a violent three-year old, this is the one for you and your family.

7. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Transformers

L'unico dei transformers degno di nota

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Transformers

A shit stain upon the eyes and ears

9. Ethan's rating of the film Transformers

It's kind of sad that a movie based on a popular toy could be so damn entertaining but it is. Also Megan Fox is pretty fucking hot.

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Transformers

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Transformers

Michael Bay is an intriguing auteur, but that doesn't mean I enjoy his movies.

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Transformers

The military action movie in this is more engaging than the teen comedy.

13. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Transformers

14. MarcW's rating of the film Transformers

Strangely boring. No thrill, no fun. The action has no foci, is annoying. Cannot understand how this ADHS nonsense made that much money. And i think, i might even have hated this film as a child.

15. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Transformers

2007, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 7/10 (USA)

16. MAO1's rating of the film Transformers

max steel la ira de makino es mejor

17. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Transformers

Bay redefines his auteur status

18. Chris_Parker's rating of the film Transformers

After watching Transformers, I must pay homage to director Michael Bay for sharing his recreational interests with the rest of the world. Until this moment, I knew little about his fierce fervour towards the field of alchemy. But now I perceive him as a perfectionist. He has somehow turned human excrement into film. It's not merely bad; it's unpleasant in a hostile way.

19. Hannah Aruan's rating of the film Transformers

20. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Transformers

Peccato non possa dare 0 stelle.....

21. tombud's rating of the film Transformers

22. Heikan's rating of the film Transformers

I don't hate Michael Bay. I don't hate his movies. What I really, really fucking hate are the people who believe this movies cannot be criticized "because they are suppossed to be bad". That's bullshit, even Ed Wood believed that what he was doing was good. By allowing this kind of mentality, we are just giving Bay, and Hollywood, carte blanche so they can keep making shitty movies.

23. kojomba4's rating of the film Transformers

24. Jack Russel's rating of the film Transformers

I think it's a great movie, so what are you people complaining about?