1. Jaco's rating of the film Transsiberian

A nice ride with the Transsiberian.

2. Caramel Cookie's rating of the film Transsiberian

Naive Americans travel abroad, get into a lot of trouble and wish they never left home. Russia is an exotic and dangerous place, the US is a safe place. In conclusion: don't travel and don't trust russians, especially not russian police.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Transsiberian

Pas vraiment de quoi s'embarquer, encore moins s'emballer pour cette histoire bien longue et bien lourde, avec des pans entiers du scénario totalement irréalistes et improbables, pour un ensemble floconneux, cousu de fil blanc, pouvant faire craindre que Brad Anderson s'est momentanément égaré dans les glaciales neiges sibériennes, pour notre plus grande et inattendue déconvenue... www.cinefiches.com

4. paddelboot's rating of the film Transsiberian

I got annoyed by Jessie's sobbing and her senseless actions at one point! The chica mala should have stayed home. The film is deeply confused from a moral standpoint, and I don't even care that much about morals in movies. I did watch it for some impressions of the Transsiberian railroad, and I got that. Not a bad film, but ultimately not much to remember either.

5. AVA's rating of the film Transsiberian

Wirkliche Spannung. Anbei sehenswerte Filmkulisse und Landschaft.

6. Michael Diers's rating of the film Transsiberian

Mehr Mainstream als die anderen hier auf MUBI gezeigten Filme. Trotzdem ist Transsibierian ein spannendes Vergnügen mit vielen Wendungen und einem hervorragenden Cast. Leider nuscheln die US-Schauspieler so stark, dass es ohne Untertitel leider kaum zu verfolgen ist.

7. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Transsiberian

8. hemelsblauw's rating of the film Transsiberian

9. Tutu888's rating of the film Transsiberian

Scenery, performances and atmosphere are great in this thriller. Pity that the script isn't that good and that the final half hour is unrealistic. This film was listed as one of the most disturbing of all time but I found it rather tame. Even the torture scene is nothing compared to Marathon Man for example. Edit: the flashbacks are really an insult to the intelligence of the viewer

10. roger's rating of the film Transsiberian

Plenty of atmosphere, great locations, decent actors but big holes plotwise.

11. Olly Perrett's rating of the film Transsiberian

Extremely slow to start but once Woody Harrelson and Ben Kingsly show up it finally get interesting. For about 45 minutes thereafter it's a tense thriller which, I finally started to get into. Unfortunately all is ruined by the rushed 'Hollywood' ending which somehow feels out of place in what is clearly a pro western film. MVP goes to Woody Harrelson who seriously needs to start finding better scripts to work with.

12. Louise Henderson's rating of the film Transsiberian

An enjoyable yarn. Not as simple as 'good americans vs bad foreigners' but it does get a bit Hollywood towards the end. I was actually planning to make the Transiberian journey in the next couple of years…. but I don't think I will now.

13. Alan Butler's rating of the film Transsiberian

14. janh24's rating of the film Transsiberian

An enjoyable film in many ways, but it meanders and lacks any compelling vision on the director's part. All of the central protagonists offer robust performances.

15. Ioana's rating of the film Transsiberian

Excellent thriller! Ultimately the plot is not that very complicated but the atmosphere, the pace, the aerial shots, the characters development and the rhythm all contribute to a brilliant experience of terror and fear that may be taken for real: this is the excellence of the film medium!

16. ajdehany's rating of the film Transsiberian

A great-looking quite gripping slow thriller.

17. raggiodisole's rating of the film Transsiberian

18. Aafke's rating of the film Transsiberian

19. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Transsiberian

If you're keen to absurd movies, where a self defense argument is "We're Americans"... this is for you hahahah

20. s1mon81's rating of the film Transsiberian

Nice cinematography, interesting and gripping story, but some exaggerated and unnecessary violent scenes not adding anything to the film. Otherwise, a good film.

21. bryn hans's rating of the film Transsiberian

22. Penelope q's rating of the film Transsiberian

First half of the film really got me but unfortunately at the end was all to Hollywood great escape fro my liking.

23. Anita G's rating of the film Transsiberian

Couldn't really get into this film. Good concept - but doesn't work on screen.

24. Zipster's rating of the film Transsiberian

Not a bad film. There are some pretty tired national stereotypes in this film. Swarthy Spaniard; naive American; violent, shouty, cold Russians. The last one of these gets some extra dimension in Kingsley's summing up of the transition from the USSR to capitalism - "then we were living in the dark; now we are dying in the light". In the end though, the film doesn't move too far from traditional Hollywood tropes.