1. Nan Bauer's rating of the film Trashed

The opening score is overwrought, and there's a good hour of gloom and doom, but the last third is genuinely positive and offers true hope for the future if we act. Very good reporting, and Mr. Irons is a fine host.

2. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film Trashed

Enlightening film with some graphic images of what waste does to animals and children. In the end the film was not entirely satisfying for me because of the mixed filmic approach (graphics, documentary material, Irons being Irons, bad music by Vangelis).

3. AVA's rating of the film Trashed

4. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Trashed

Excellent documentary stating the garbage state of our beloved planet Earth.

5. trugschluss's rating of the film Trashed

same as shortly written - the more you watch about the hidden layers how we are organized, the less you like it - and here: the more you got the need to do something against it.

6. Edouard Yendell's rating of the film Trashed

Das Thema ist interessant und es ist sinnvoll, sich dieses immer wieder vor Augen zu f├╝hren. Eine besonders herausragende Dokumentation ist dieser Film aber nicht.

7. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Trashed

A little bit sensational in its way of presenting scientific details, but important related to its overall message. Its worth watching.

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Trashed

The best horror movie of the year.