1. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Travel Plans

At least it gets out of your way. You take from it whatever you put in while you sit there grateful its only seven minutes long. Nothing more, nothing less. Watching it I remembered the down times in my mid-adolescence and early twenties, waiting for tomorrow in the New Jersey suburbs, a time when the bus station to New York or to visit a girlfriend in Western Massachusetts meant liberty...glad I'm not there now.

2. swatityagi's rating of the film Travel Plans

Pathetic !! Its a waste of 7 minutes of your life. Consistently bad acting from everyone , no plot and/or character development. If the point of this movie was to show the banal details of our daily life , even then it completely misses it.

3. Fede.V.'s rating of the film Travel Plans

Minute 5:10 : very similar to Uzak, by Nuri Bilge Ceylan. Short based on silences, like real life.

4. Hussein Nassereddine's rating of the film Travel Plans

the problem with this film is that it does not do any extra effort in any possible way. The acting is amateur, the cinematography is very ordinary, and there is no good concept to compensate for these bad qualities,

5. briandale's rating of the film Travel Plans

This was garbage, basically a really bad student film.

6. Ben Green's rating of the film Travel Plans

The only reference to Ted Fendt I can find on the internet is apparently as a staff writer for Mubi. I guess we know how this worthless, turgid, irrelevant tripe got on here now. Mubi, have you forgotten, we pay for this crap. A bit of respect for your customers, please.

7. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Travel Plans

8. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Travel Plans

And so this Fendt guy, like, who is he banging at Mubi to have his films shown?

9. msmichel's rating of the film Travel Plans

So, basically you're a filmmaker with absolutely nothing to say. Ok.

10. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Travel Plans

The biggest problem lies in the acting. It is so miserable that not even its interesting concept or execution is capable of overshadowing the very poor performances.

11. jacbruneau's rating of the film Travel Plans

What in the world is this doing here // unsubscribe?

12. Niki D's rating of the film Travel Plans

13. rob johnstone's rating of the film Travel Plans

If you enjoyed the kitchen scene in Broken Specs then you will love seeing the same kitchen at work here. Really show it's range and commitment to craft

14. Chilton's rating of the film Travel Plans

15. Neto's rating of the film Travel Plans

The mundane aspects of everyday life are conveyed in this little movie, the painstakingly numbing boredom which plagues our existences. No, there’s nothing special here; just like real life. Grotesquely beautiful, in a way. Would you stay? Would you go?

16. Cavale's rating of the film Travel Plans

Guess i'm the only one here that feels this way.

17. EdieEmm's rating of the film Travel Plans

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume Ted Fendt's intention was to convey a sense of agonizing boredom and mediocrity. The one star is for doing that incredibly well. And maybe half a star more for the way that everything pathetic about the film crescendos beautifully in the model train scene. Sorry Fendt. I really tried. I watched it twice! Blood from a stone...

18. Heloisa R's rating of the film Travel Plans

How do I get these 7 minutes back?

19. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Travel Plans

Student film shot on film. Like how mundane it is, so boring that the guy want to escape from it. I should also travel.

20. Poppy Mitchell-Anyon's rating of the film Travel Plans

"at the other end, the unloader would take down this wall of nice boxes and everything would come falling out"

21. Bilan's rating of the film Travel Plans

puff.... bad acting, boring story, not inspiring camerawork ,why is this film at Mubi?

22. Marten&Doortje's rating of the film Travel Plans

They run out of finance with this movie?

23. Ray Kril's rating of the film Travel Plans

Seriously......not worthy of this site .. have seen a 100 student films that are better... but maybe there is something there... but it only for deep thinking ... too bad sound is not better ... gotta go ..where .. I do not know

24. Merih Sakarya's rating of the film Travel Plans

Actually it missed to be a short film with long nonsense scenes.