1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Tremors

2. abyantama's rating of the film Tremors

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Tremors

A fun old-fashioned monster movie that doesn't take itself serious and with a better than average cast. A lot of outdoor filming in the desert is also refreshing to see instead of just another studio location. Loses some pace and has a long middle section where nothing seem to happen.

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Tremors

2-3. A bit slow to start, but fun, overall.

5. ramiah's rating of the film Tremors

a near flawless small town monster movie with immaculate practical effects and creature design. deserves far more praise! 4.5.

6. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Tremors

I honestly don't get why this film isn't as well known or liked as something like Ghostbusters. After years of nostalgia cleansing, I still can't find a single thing to dislike about Tremors.

7. d4rk3d's rating of the film Tremors

8. MistaRichard's rating of the film Tremors

Kevin Bacon has come so far.

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Tremors

Un excellent suspense/trucages gâté par un jeu d'acteurs ridicule .... www.cinefiches.com

10. Kotryna's rating of the film Tremors

11. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Tremors

Even the Graboids aren't taking this very seriously, which is all to the good. More fun than trauma. Something you may find on a motel television just outside Ely, Nevada--sitting on the squeaky bed with a large pizza and a carton of nachos topped by that orange-colored cheese stuff on it from the convenience store down the street on I-50. An 80's Harold Ramis vibe is probably more important than the script itself

12. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Tremors

this was so much fun, but still the scariest thing to me was Kevin Bacon.

13. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Tremors

One of the first horror movies I saw, don't remember much apart from that I felt it's awesome

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Tremors

15. Hardyandnelson's rating of the film Tremors

I only watched for Reba McEntire !

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Tremors

As a monster-horror, I really think this is an entertaining movie. It has the right amount of comedy, suspense and guts. I just wish the climax wasn't so blend.

17. vordven's rating of the film Tremors

18. Steve G.'s rating of the film Tremors

About as much fun as you can possibly have with giant underground monsters chomping their way through a small American town.

19. Ryan327's rating of the film Tremors

20. anarresti's rating of the film Tremors

Honestly, I think I like this. But not too much.

21. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Tremors

shit-kickin´-cowboy-sci-fi-fun!

22. Barrett.'s rating of the film Tremors

Funny, dumb and enjoyable.

23. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Tremors

Un entretenido y divertido homenaje a las monster movies serie B de los años 50, con un guión sencillo, efectivo y sin pretensiones.

24. Tigrão's rating of the film Tremors

"Son of a bitch. Son of a goddamn bitch!'" Really enjoyable B movie with an unexpected charm to it, probably coming from its likeable cast.