1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Trespass

2. chanandre's rating of the film Trespass

where did the plot go? To grab a bite? When you're in film school this is the kind of amateur move that our teachers grill us about. The film was more predictable that I saying 'tomorrow the sun is gonna rise in the morning'. Deplorable shallow and a missed opportunity. I wonder who is the agent whom reads the scripts sent to Cage, Kidman and Mendelsohn and goes 'I've got a golden nugget here'. Facepalm.

3. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Trespass

4. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Trespass

Dammit! Mana ini ketegangannya

5. samba direito's rating of the film Trespass

6. Nathan Goldman's rating of the film Trespass

hi everyone, it's me, popular film actor Cam Gigandet

7. Renton47's rating of the film Trespass

Only occasional dashes of manic Cage brilliance, impossible that three actors as watchable as Cage, Kidman and Mendelsohn don't elevate this above the mold. This repeatedly adds twists to thicken the plot, giving it the consistency of sludge, and never actually delivering on the details it sets up. Fairly unpleasant, so much wasted opportunity.

8. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Trespass

Thriller here, thriller there, thriller everywhere. Wait! Where is the 'thriller' ?

9. Artemis's rating of the film Trespass

10. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Trespass

Thriller con buen suspenso, actuaciones intensas; Nicole Kidman, Nic Cage y Ben Mendelsohn están excelentes, hay vueltas de tuerca sorpresivas, con todo y depender de una fórmula convencional y tal vez ya muy vista.

11. JackButcher's rating of the film Trespass

Mediocre home invasion film, mostly enjoyable for the Nic Cage moments, but even then there aren't any particularly memorable ones.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Trespass

A by the numbers thriller from professional hack Joel Schumacher. This kind of generic effort we expect from Nicolas Cage but what is Nicole Kidman and Ben Mendelsohn doing in excrement like this. One looks at Schumacher's filmography and can only wonder how he pulled off "Falling Down" and "Tigerland" when everything else is just awful. Mind you there are worse ways of spending 90 minutes I suppose.

13. Junda Mane's rating of the film Trespass

Muddled schlock, but entertaining nonetheless

14. Jason Callen's rating of the film Trespass

Can't even reach "so bad it's good" status. Just dreadful.

15. doltcrow's rating of the film Trespass

16. Louis Roberts's rating of the film Trespass

17. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film Trespass

So bored with the home invasion genre. Extremely mediocre metaphor about the mortgage crisis. No good Cage moments to be found anywhere within.

18. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Trespass

If Cage had been allowed to play the villain, this could have been one of the masterpieces of his oeuvre. Instead, it's a ridiculously convoluted thriller with only flashes of fun for us Cageophiles.

19. AuRevoirShosanna's rating of the film Trespass

20. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Trespass

It is what it is: a thriller with the usual twist and turns. It achieves its role as a film pretty well though, with the biggest problems being superficial. The performances are okay, but a definite waste for Kidman who would be the biggest draw seeing as it isn't her usual genre. Not much else to say. It's okay as a thriller for the masses, but it is not a well-made film.

21. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Trespass

LAME! What a waste for Kidman......

22. CCLZA's rating of the film Trespass

Preposterous in the most enjoyable way.

23. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Trespass

A lot of stupid fun. Everyone gets a flashback!