1. İrem E.'s rating of the film Triangle

A mediocre copy of "Los Cronocrímenes".

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Triangle

Melissa George hits her stride with this one. She was a bit of an action figure for a while, and this one throws in a time-loop that appears difficult to extricate from.

3. lidiishere's rating of the film Triangle

well, it reminds me of Predestination. worth your time!

4. bulgrin's rating of the film Triangle

Nice variation of the time warp theme with a few very twists. Disturbing and unsettling at times. Some effects are definitely cheap but excusable and don't interfere with the movie too much.

5. andretz's rating of the film Triangle

6. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Triangle

7. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Triangle

8. Yongjia Li's rating of the film Triangle

三三得九,九九归一,一一,西天路上,我老了

9. Bertirima's rating of the film Triangle

Were you born stupid, Jess?

10. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Triangle

I went into this with Bermuda Triangle theory and LOST style fantasies in mind, and what I got was that plus disturbing, suffocating horror, unfettered by exposition.

11. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Triangle

Though it's quite predictable for a cerebral thriller, it's still fairly entertaining.

12. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Triangle

Nice script. +1 star for the acting

13. N!nA's rating of the film Triangle

Circle is a more suited name I guess

14. Calu.'s rating of the film Triangle

Lost in time and space. With nothing left to lose. Hoping that this time she could change things for good.

15. Rocco's rating of the film Triangle

There's not a lot going on here beyond the surface (and the effects are horrible), but as a tangible depiction of Hell it's deeply unsettling and quite remarkable.

16. Yayo's rating of the film Triangle

17. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Triangle

Very disappointed with this one. Feels like a scriptwriter who was on the way to something good but couldn't tie it all together in a fresh and exciting way.

18. JayCanaday's rating of the film Triangle

Confusing, but brilliantly crafted.

19. Steve G.'s rating of the film Triangle

I'm not even slightly unconvinced that Triangle is one of the greatest films of the last 10 years. Concentrate on the first Jess.

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Triangle

knock-on effect ahoi, fucked up for life... great acting by Melissa George.

21. Damek's rating of the film Triangle

I wanted to like this but I've seen too many time-loop stories these days that it just didn't grab me.

22. pietroz's rating of the film Triangle

Life is getting a sci-fi film... and that's great!

23. deftworker's rating of the film Triangle

lol at all the literal minded (dare i say it superficial) comments about the logic. It's a pretty good movie that's very engrossing psychologically and strong tonally. Aided by a strong and sympathetic turn by Melissa George and great atmospheric texture throughout. Recommended despite any surface level inconsistencies.

24. Vinson Gabato's rating of the film Triangle

Though I liked Timecrimes more, Triangle is still an engaging film. A slowburn that rewards you.