1. El Biffo's rating of the film Tribulation 99: Alien Anomalies Under America

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon for "legendary" Bay Area film-collage artist Craig Baldwin. It's mildly amusing, but not great. Baldwin batters us relentlessly with images from his vast archive, but the finished product lacks the deft irony that we see, for example, in Bruce Connor's A MOVIE (1958). Fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 may enjoy the playful use of old sci-fi clips, but this work isn't "profound".

2. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Tribulation 99: Alien Anomalies Under America

Hysterical! A piece of "found footage" film that indeed breaks the boundaries of most genre-specific documentary subjects and pokes fun at the very medium it is complimenting. The foremost example of a conspiracy theorists essay on a controversial subject blown into the territory of the absurd. It's films like these that fuel my lack of compassion for said "enlightening" filmmakers who take themselves too seriously.

3. The Kid's rating of the film Tribulation 99: Alien Anomalies Under America

How was this film not up here way longer ago?