1. AwkwardZoneDefeated's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

For the amount of times this movie shows up on halloween mus twatch lists it is neither creepy nor well done. I liked the episodic character of the movie but that's about it.

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

2.6 stars. As with 'Krampus' a gleefully ghoulish festive romp which strikes a curious, provocative balance between goofy humour and nihilistic nastiness. I loved some of the monster designs (I'm a sucker for sackcloth spooks) and admired the cross-cutting between the different stands. It has some indelible images - a pumpkin patch at night; jolly ranchers and gumballs on dirty stairs, but it isn't whatsoever scary.

3. xer vokun's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

4. Ahmed El-kashef's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

5. sissy69's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

Visually striking, fresh, and always self aware. . ! An exercise in suspense and overall tone. Like a teasing lover. . .

6. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

There are the bones of a great movie buried somewhere in Trick 'R Treat. Well the multiple connected stories are a cool idea it just isn't executed that well. In fact, the multiple story lines vary so much in quality that it makes the film feel uneven. My main gripe is that it tries to tackle too much at once. If they just streamlined it and focused on fewer characters they could've accomplished so much more.

7. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

9. _cmb's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

a great halloween treat!

10. James Roth's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

7/10. I loved the throwback 80's feel this film had, it wasn't scary but I didn't mind that at all, it is so festive to all you Halloween lovers and cleverly told on Dougherty's directorial debut. Really liked it.

11. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

Trick 'R Treat is certainly not scary, but it isn't as funny as it could be either. Its sense of playfulness is more held in its punchlines in an otherwise generic narrative. However, unlike most anthology films, the segments display fine craftsmanship in cross-cutting, which keeps the plot flowing at all times. The stories also beautifully intersect with one another, as well. Thus, this fine technique saves it.

12. Richard Punch's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

See, my dad taught me tonight is about respecting the dead because this is the one night that the dead and all sorts of other things roam free - and pay us a visit. Sorry. All these traditions, jack-o'-lanterns, putting on costumes, handing out treats, they were started to protect us, but nowadays... No one really cares.

13. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

6 - Pretty watchable horror compilation (a bloody masterpiece compared to those terrible "VHS" films). I liked how the stories (which were nothing special by themselves) were tied together. It mostly gets by on charm alone though, as it's not much to look at and the sound editing is really spotty in places.

14. Rocco's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

I may be overrating it a bit but it's one of the only films that has become essential viewing (alongside Hocus Pocus and Halloween) for me every October. Just scary enough with lots of dark humor for gore hounds and fraidy cats alike. It also just kind of nails down the spooky, wonderful *feel* of my favorite holiday which is no easy feat.

15. nyyssonen's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

the only halloween movie that matters

16. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

A great film that captures the essence of Halloween (3.9/5)

17. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

One of the worst and most overrated genre films.

18. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

Wasn't a complete train wreck. Found it very enjoyable, nice to have several stories in one good interlinks between them. Think this empathizes Halloween perfect thing to watch on Halloween night, scares,gore,sex,pumpkins,candy,parties everythings lit up everythings orange ! perfect

19. Shelley's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

20. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

Not bad at all! I expected a train wreck but found this to be an enjoyable romp with tons of scary and funny Halloween goodness. The intertwining stories are all quite nifty and it's fun to se how they intersect with eachother. The tone of the movie works by blending light scares and gore with some broad comedy. The acting and production work is also up to par. Take a chance on this movie and you´ll be entertained.

22. Simone Cobain Sebastiano's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

Pensavo fossero le solite storielle horror da 4 soldi, invece si e rivelato davvero ben fatto.E la notte di Halloween ed a Warren Valley si intrecciano 5 storie tra di loro, con risvolti macabri molto interessanti.Sarà anche il classico horror ambientato ad Halloween, pero riesce ad essere molto originale e anche umoristico e godibile senza annoiare chi lo guarda.

23. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

Haven't seen that many modern horror films but I have to say that this one is quite enjoyable! Very funny, very creepy and very fun! Some really wonderfully disturbing things in this, including Dylan Baker's character who's acting is always a pleasure to watch. Very much recommended.

24. Zach Closs's rating of the film Trick 'r Treat

Is it ever nice to see a modern horror movie that's genuinely funny without regressing into the moronic self-aware/self-deprecating tongue-in-cheek horseshit at the expense of its scares. Anyway, a great cast livens up a spooky mosaic of suburban stories that keep you cringing and snickering for the mercifully filler-free 82-minute runtime. Always a good choice for the big night.