1. Comadozer's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Got tangled in western three-act tropes by including the wonder-kid pitcher for resolution, but nicely acted and filmed. Would have been happy with an "unhappy" ending. Justin Timberlake is really watchable also.

2. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Predictable is the word that comes to mind. It is an easy charming small film that benefits from a good enough chemistry between Adams and Eastwood.

3. João Eça's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

This film should get more credit.. MUBI, would you kindly add a half-star to this comment please. Although I must say, Justin Timberlake romancing Amy Adams was not exactly what I imagined, but Amy's character worked well with Clint Eastwood's character playing her father. I do feel guilty giving it just THREE STARS, because I honestly liked it.

5. Rian Fajartama's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

6. amicinema's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

I nostri commenti qui: http://www.amicinema.it/2012/12/di-nuovo-in-gioco/

7. msmichel's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Eastwood plays an old curmudgeon who must overcome his past/ailments/relationships to triumph over adversity and modernization. In other words the same plot of every Eastwood vehicle over the last 20 years. This time just add baseball. Pretty god awful really with no one rising above the cliché of their character. One hopes that Adams was well paid for this rare miss on her resume.

8. Ren P's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

The 'trouble' is with the script, the directing, and the formulaic plot. The melodrama is contrived and the dialogue is just god-awful a lot of the time, despite some valiant efforts on the part of some of the actors. Why was this movie made? I know there are much worse but this kind of phoned in shit is ruining our culture. This is anti-cinema.

9. chasemiddaugh's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

This is not a great movie - but it is designed specifically to appeal to me. Baseball, Atlanta Braves, my hometown of Macon, Clint Eastwood & John Goodman make this highly enjoyable for me. There are a number of great lines in the script and great performances scattered throughout. That being said, it is incredibly cliche and sappy - very "safely" directed. Would make a really good made-for-TV movie.

10. runfromfire's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

A well-acted but ultimately boring and cliché sports flick. It almost wasn't worth the free rental from Redbox Instant.

11. mattavu's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Un début de film bien trop mou... Et un scénario un peu trop léger (malgré un dénouement plutôt sympa). Clint toujours bien dans le rôle du vieux acariâtre. Un film qui n'est en somme ni génial ni mauvais.

12. William Hellmuth's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

I love Eastwood, and this movie had its few good moments (all between Eastwood and Adams), but ultimately it struck me as a great story/idea wasted by a rookie director with no coherent vision. It felt like Lorenz wasn't sure what kind of movie he wanted to make. The comedy bits felt out of place and almost always fell flat, while the rest of the simple plot was spoon fed to you. Shame to waste Eastwood like this.

13. novanindro's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

i was imagining amy adams took her tees off and jumped into the lake

14. Dave's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Just a cliche sports movie, only without any real excitement at all.

15. vordven's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

16. agusorudet's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Tanpa ragu dan tanpa intervensi, I love this film.

17. Obient's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

"I'll think about it." ...

18. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Solid entertainment that despite the predictability is well made and acted.

19. Cbarky99's rating of the film Trouble with the Curve

Eastwood's appearance at the RNC grabbed the headlines, but it's his rendition of 'You are My Sunshine' here that really had my jaw on the floor. I don't think I'll be able to listen to that song for a loooooong time, and that's not something I ever expected to say.