1. Carambotti's rating of the film Troubled Water

This is what cinema is about. An experience. I'm speechless. Is there redemption for an act that is monstrous, but comes from a misguided moment? Is there a society that actually contemplates this?

2. Onbestendig's rating of the film Troubled Water

3. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Troubled Water

Poppe tell us the two sides of story, so then we can feel deeper all the suffering of two persons affected by a tragic event. I only missed a detailed explanation about the Isaak's Kidnapping.

4. mpho3's rating of the film Troubled Water

"A deeply humanist work, Troubled Water's true power lies in Poppeā€™s choice to switch from the narrative perspective of the perpetrator to that of the wronged party half way though the picture, resulting in a brilliant deja vu that establishes two distinctly different experiences of the same events" - EscapefromHollywood.com. A beautifully accomplished film in all regards. 4.5 stars

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Troubled Water

Ok that was really, really good. As one who believes the pairing of music and film is essential, I was instantly absorbed the second he played the organ. Through all the charm, the tension slowly builds. The music is a pretty strong ingredient in first 2 acts, as it adds to the emotion. A delight when needed, but immediately can be menacing. You gauge each character throughout, not knowing who to sympathize with.4.8

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Troubled Water

7. skidoc03's rating of the film Troubled Water

A man involved in the killing of a child is released from prison and the Mom of the child, who has served time in her own way, anguishes over the guilt of the circumstances. Both the Mom and the killer try to put the memory behind them, but the devastation of the event haunts their lives. The last 20 minutes is so tense it jumps out of the screen. Great acting by all, and highly recommend this very powerful movie.

8. My PTR's rating of the film Troubled Water

I love this movie. I can watch this movie over and over again and again... It has a very good story to me, and I suggest drama and good-story lovers to see this movie.

9. Eduardo A.'s rating of the film Troubled Water

10. J.B.'s rating of the film Troubled Water

What a great find this was! Leaped out of the blue, and was a very pleasant surprise.

11. Horror Whore's rating of the film Troubled Water

Loved the first half of the movie, but then the film focused on that psycho bitch and turned into cliche after cliche. So disappointing.