1. estrangera's rating of the film Troy

Only giving it four stars for Eric Bana, without him as Hector it would be a solid three.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Troy

Epic Greek myth come to life with a superb ensemble and a screenplay from the TV producers of "Game of Thrones". What is not to like? me fantasy and mythological buffs will probably hate the realism and that Wolfgang Petersen removed appearance from the Greek Gods and that the film ends a little better for some of the Troy inhabitants than in the original poem, but I found this to hugely gripping and well done.

3. Adam GR's rating of the film Troy

All anyone talked about was Brad Pitt's nudity, and I was like, where is it though? I can never watch an Orlando Bloom performance again.

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Troy

hollywood needs more epic movies like this

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Troy

HECTOR!!!! This was only green lit because Gladiator made a ton of money. The Iliad is an epic story which is not given justice here with a clunky script and bad acting. Orlando Bloom doesn't help matters.

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Troy

Rewatch it many years, still ok, not Pitts greatest performance, in fact no one stands out. At least Sean bean doesn't die

7. Jason Av's rating of the film Troy

8. dordairobert's rating of the film Troy

9. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Troy

10. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Troy

11. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Troy

12. ceknklsn's rating of the film Troy

13. cihangir21's rating of the film Troy

Orlando Bloom' performance was very very bad.

14. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Troy

Lets hope Homer doesn't see this. Horse's design is cool though.

15. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Troy

Unexpectedly surprised after a rewatch. Benioff's script is great at juggling characters, much like GoT, painting in strokes of grey instead of black and white. It's also interesting to see the star-studded cast glorified at all times by the mise-en-scène. Pitt, Bloom, Kruger, O'Toole, and co. are not hidden behind their characters, but as metacommentary on the source material they're made to stand out as themselves.

16. Meastro0's rating of the film Troy

Homer is spinning in his grave.

17. Star Lord's rating of the film Troy

Mi è sempre piaciuto molto, inesattezze "storiche" a parte.

18. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Troy

why have I seen this film so many times?

19. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Troy

20. nabashismisra's rating of the film Troy

I like Brad Pitt enormously. He is an actor with brains and wit, not to mention face, pectorals and all the rest. Since I saw him in "Thelma and Louise" a thought has been bothering me, who does he remind me of? "Troy" did it for me.

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Troy

2004, dir. WOLFGANG PETERSEN - 7,5/10 (England)

22. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Troy

Se volvió una de mis favoritas. Siempre me atrajo las historias de guerras griegas, y más aún cuando me contaban de las hazañas del gran Aquiles. En esta entrega Brad Pitt interpreta muy bien al personaje del valeroso y modesto Aquiles, quien no pelea por Agamenón, sino por la gloria. Pelea junto a Odiseo y le deja un mensaje: "Los hombres mueren, pero sus hazañas perduran para siempre".

23. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Troy

24. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Troy

How can one actor riding on the back of two central roles (7even & Fight Club) continue to be cast and celebrated despite being quite possibly the world's worst leading man? Brad Pitt's performance has all the smoulder of Zsa Zsa Gabor & all the camp hilarity of Tony Curtis for ALL the wrong reasons. Troy boasts even weaker performances than Hercules & makes the heroes of legend puny & girly. Awful, ugly, dreadful.