1. Clayton Wong's rating of the film True Legend

Hamfisted narrative elevated by gorgeous, engaging action set pieces.

2. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film True Legend

There are some great martial arts scenes, and beautiful cinematography, but the narrative isn't fully developed, especially towards the end and the CGI is pretty cheesy. Otherwise a lot of fun.

3. PolarisDiB's rating of the film True Legend

Kung fu movies* aren't known for their plot but nevertheless this pulls a strange 'Dark Knight' and adds an act it never needed to emphasize some point it didn't set up about the development of Drunken Master. A shorter tighter non-historical render would have been better, Carradine cameo be damned. *Kung fu genre =/= kung fu style, this movie is 'wushu'. --PolarisDiB

4. Michael Harbour's rating of the film True Legend

A pretty traditional martial arts story with some outstanding fighting but which never seems to find any real dramatic tension. And those times when the CGI takes over, the quality plunges. There are a lot of people I like in the film and, while it's not bad, I really wish it were better.

5. Vinson Gabato's rating of the film True Legend

6. BillyArwen's rating of the film True Legend

Very entertaining story!! It satisfied my kung-fu fix, over and beyond.

7. KAP's rating of the film True Legend

I actually really loved this film. I dont even have to mention the fightscenes were amazing, but more important then that I found the story really touching for the kind of film it is. Top film.

8. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film True Legend

"From the team that brought you Iron Monkey 2". As if I need to tell you this is garbage.