1. FISCHER's rating of the film True Lies

Un remake américain de "La totale" où l'actrice Jamie Lee Curtis, excellente, réussit à voler la vedette au solide Arnold Schwarzenegger... www.cinefiches.com

2. Sarah's rating of the film True Lies

film made by men for men with male humor and sexism – vomit

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film True Lies

Eliza Dushku never got any better at this acting business, did she?

4. James Mackin's rating of the film True Lies

This is some truly fun shit.

5. Joana Teodoro's rating of the film True Lies

6. Ethan's rating of the film True Lies

This is probably my favorite James Cameron film just because in two and a half hours it is non stop action and laughs. I defy someone to tell me Schwarzenegger doesn't have range.

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film True Lies

Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold Schwarzenegger pull some serious chemistry in the action romcom about a couple injecting a little spice into their marriage.

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film True Lies

Remake of LA TOTALE!, by CLAUDE ZIDI. Loads of fun, with Jamie Lee CURTIS. However the original remins highly enjoyable.

9. Zac Weber's rating of the film True Lies

And thus begins the downslope of Schwarzenegger's career. A classic "good" bad movie. It's sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, and unintentionally funny. Still, something about the action sequences and awkward storyline is entertaining.

10. Samuel Donath's rating of the film True Lies

11. Deiner's rating of the film True Lies

Jamie Lee Curtis is sensational here, and that dance... Oh boy!

12. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film True Lies

I should hate this film by all accounts. There are valid reasons to accuse this film of sexism, racism and sheer over the top stupidity. But....it's so much fun. It's so out of wack that I just am amazed by it. The only issue is the pacing but even then who cares. Unfortunately, Cameron's later films are also stupid but they lack the insanity. It feels more like a Verhoeven film with it's sheer unabashed lunacy.

13. film_lies101's rating of the film True Lies

I could tolerate this Cameron

14. Elena Lazic's rating of the film True Lies

SO much fun and the action scenes (the horse??) are actually amazing

15. dethgrul's rating of the film True Lies

.. goddammit, jamie lee curtis.. mmm mmm MMM!

16. Angelo Dagonel's rating of the film True Lies

As a child this film fooled me into thinking Jamie Lee Curtis was sexy.

17. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film True Lies

18. Markus Baumknecht's rating of the film True Lies

Horrible film. Never mind the acting. Usually I watch Schwarzenegger films because of his ludicrous acting, but this film was just unbearable. Xenophobic, sexist, and drawing nearly all its supposed comedic value from infantile, laddish puns on unhappy marriage. I wonder how Cameron got away with this.

19. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film True Lies

20. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film True Lies

It took me a while to sit down and watch this film. I found it to be equal parts ludicrous and semi-entertaining. I've never liked Arnold too much in anything(maybe only in a comedic way) and he doesn't change my opinion here. It's probably the second best Arnold playing an everyday American in which no one questions his accent.(#1 is Jingle All the way)The much hyped Jamie-lee Curtis scene did not disappoint though.

21. S. Singh's rating of the film True Lies

The only Cameron joint I will ever love. And that's the truth, ruth.

22. Tigrão's rating of the film True Lies

A symphony of silly and jaw-dropping funny action, with incredibly badass performance from Schwarzy and Jamie-Lee Sexy. Fucking great.

23. Erick's rating of the film True Lies

The last hour or so is possibly the most over the top/greatest thing I've ever seen. James Cameron was beautiful in his early days.

24. BAX1986's rating of the film True Lies