1. M.E. Funke's rating of the film True Stories

I loved it but I couldn't stop thinking about how the majority of these characters would probably have voted for Trump...

2. jonijtr's rating of the film True Stories

A celebration of people in the modern, capitalist world that couldn't be captured as wholesomely brilliant as Bryne did

3. Ramzi's rating of the film True Stories

Byrne is tuned into life on a fundamental level. Great film.

4. ennui.'s rating of the film True Stories

I lived the song "City of Dreams" while I was watching.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film True Stories

I recall watching this as a young child, and being very confused by most things. But John Goodman is a damn good singer, so no need to be confused there. I should probably rewatch this.

6. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film True Stories

I've never seen anything like it, really original... and beautiful of course. Made me actually like the album

7. its katie's rating of the film True Stories

charming in my books, and "the worst documentary in the world" according to my parents

8. brandlos's rating of the film True Stories

It's fun! You'd show it to your date. Her parents, too.

9. oneflewup's rating of the film True Stories

can i be you david byrne?

10. Zane Curtis-Olsen's rating of the film True Stories

" 'Figuring something out -- something that's never been understood before -- is a rhythmic experience.' Steve Jobs said that. He used to be the head of Apple."

11. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film True Stories

What a beautiful, wondrous and life-affirming movie. It makes one wonder why David Byrne has never made another movie. There is just something so charming and endearing about this trip through Virgil, Texas. It's idealistic without being over sentimental or naive. And, of course, there's the great Talking Heads soundtrack. I want to live inside this movie.

12. Earth's Impossible Day's rating of the film True Stories

"Look at this. Who can say it isn't beautiful? The sky. Bricks. Who do you think lives there? Four-car garage. Hope, fear, excitement, satisfaction."

13. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film True Stories

Wonderfully strange musical satire from Talking Heads frontman David Byrne. Packed with surreal humor, great character actors - including Byrne himself hitting just the right tone as the offbeat narrator - and some unexpected takes on some classic Talking Heads songs. A smart and unrelentingly entertaining film, a genuine cult classic.

14. PARIS MTN SCOUT's rating of the film True Stories

Credited co-writer Stephen Tobolowsky on his involvement with TRUE STORIES: http://www.slashfilm.com/tobolowsky-files-ep-44-the-voice-from-another-room/.

15. Polyglot's rating of the film True Stories

A feature length music video travelogue. That sounds about right, doesn't it?