1. FISCHER's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

Un premier film au ton sympathique même si l'ensemble reste inégal... www.cinefiches.com

2. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

Well mounted but a rather irritating stew of drama workshop theatrics. That's not to say there are not moments of tenderness and interplay but these tend to get lost under the smugly London metropolitan veneer.

3. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

Minghella at his best. A brilliant script and convincing dialogue. Minghella found the perfect balance of comedy and solemnity. Bravo. Bravissimo. You and your visions are sorely missed.

4. polkasan's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

I prefer Journey to the Shore. By far.

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

A brilliant movie. Rickman is amazing.

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

While Rickman may be remembered most as Hans Gruber (Die Hard), the Sheriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood: POT) and Sir Alexander Dane (Galaxy Quest), the film that launched Minghella's career epitomises the delicacy along with the sardonic verve of Rickman's repertoire. A true, sketchy, low-budget delight of a Brit film (magic realism in tow) starring two prolific thesps of the highest order.

7. chazell's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

a recommendation by alison hazell who first saw this screened on the bbc, she cried like she did the first time and insisted on explaining the entire film to me at the end, even though i understood it. what a moustache snape used to have.

8. pluviosity's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

realistically sweet (yes, I know how weird that sounds). And my oh my, Alan Rickman looked real good in 'stache... ;)

9. Tigrão's rating of the film Truly Madly Deeply

A good story carried by two strong performances. Stevenson is heartbreaking.