1. kokeshi's rating of the film Trumbo

Una biografia è sempre impossibile da recensire. Meraviglioso scoprire cosa c'è dietro uno dei miei film preferiti come "Vacanze Romane"

2. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Trumbo

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/trumbo-jay-roach/

3. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film Trumbo

4. pluviosity's rating of the film Trumbo

it's sort of...weird that the darkest, and probably most important, historical part of Hollywood was presented in some kind of light tone in this movie. It's not bad, though, but yeah, it could be better. P.S: the make-up was amazing!!

5. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film Trumbo

6. MistaRichard's rating of the film Trumbo

I guess you could watch this movie, but only to appreciate the quality of Cranston's acting; the rest is meh.

7. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film Trumbo

Not so intense but gripping till the end nonetheless.

8. babycakesromero's rating of the film Trumbo

9. Thomas's rating of the film Trumbo

Brisk biography colourfully told with plenty of fizz and verve. The performances are first class but the narrative lacks depth somehow. It skips through Dalton Trump's career at a great pace which makes for an enjoyable watch. Unfortunately this also sacrifices not only some breathing time to reflect, but also the historical weight of the times.

10. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Trumbo

Tremenda actuación de Cranston, interpretando a Trumbo donde nos muestra que si haces algo bien y eres fiel a tus principios, aunque te quieran sacar del camino o que dejes de hacer eso, lucha y sigue haciéndolo, como sea... que nada nunca te detenga, al final llegaran las recompensas... y una frase que me dejo “de nada sirve buscar héroes o villanos… no lo hubo. Sólo hubo víctimas…”

11. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Trumbo

Biopic e film sulla Lista nera a Hollywood. Chiaro, soprattutto nella parte di denuncia. Ha già un posto a fianco de Il prestanome

12. Matt Parks's rating of the film Trumbo

Adequately realized light drama. Roach doesn't quite find the write authorial distance.

13. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Trumbo

14. José Carlos Pereyra León's rating of the film Trumbo

15. abc's rating of the film Trumbo

Very interesting film! Gave me more insight into the anti-communist witch-hunt in Hollywood.

16. senitree's rating of the film Trumbo

Bryan Cranston being awesome as always.

17. MIRZBOW's rating of the film Trumbo

kalau di Indonesia, mungkin sama kayak kasus sineas-sineas Lekra macam Bachtiar Siagian atau Kotot Sukardi yang di blacklist sama Misbach Yusa Biran kali ya. Bedanya, di Indonesia nasibnya lebih nahas saja. Baik film-nya ataupun sineasnya.

18. Oussssama's rating of the film Trumbo

When the character played by Louis C.K told Trumbo (Bryan Cranston) that he has lung cancer, Trumbo said: "What can I do for you?" the first thing that came to my mind was "Show me how to cook meth". Anyway, 3,5

19. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film Trumbo

a little bit boring but Heisenberg acting was awesome

20. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Trumbo

21. James Mackin's rating of the film Trumbo

I like Bryan Cranston, and the blacklist is a topic which fascinates me to no end, but this was just too Hollywood for me to enjoy. I really liked Michael Stuhlbarg though.

22. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Trumbo

7/10 La réalisation de Jay Roach n'est pas très inspirée mais les acteurs sont bons et l'histoire attachante. A voir. Chronique complète à lire sur Citazine http://www.citazine.fr/article/dalton-trumbo-poids-de-anonymat

23. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Trumbo

24. Aardsy's rating of the film Trumbo

Worth it for Louis C.K.'s sad, lonely death.