1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Trumped: Inside the Greatest Political Upset of All Time

While this is an interesting chronological view of events that led to Donald J. Trump becoming the new president of the United States, this documentary misses huge the point on the why he became the president. Behind this huge picture there is even a more interesting story about economic frustration, celebs turned into new Gods by media, political fanaticism, scandals, racism and financial power.

2. Mcpeer's rating of the film Trumped: Inside the Greatest Political Upset of All Time

I never watched The Circus - so if this documentary is actually just a chop job, I'll have even less respect for it. I found it suspicious that this got into Sundance at the very last minute but regardless, unless you live under a rock, there's not much here you couldn't have gotten elsewhere. There is some nice BTS footage of both canidates. Not sure if this is a good documentary or if it's a supercut of a TV show.

3. ......'s rating of the film Trumped: Inside the Greatest Political Upset of All Time

Interesting to see the whole thing play out but it's one of the least insightful documentaries I have ever seen, it's essentially just a collage of images, a summary of the election's biggest moments. Would have appreciated a little more meat.