1. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Truth or Dare

Blumhouse is to the 2000s-2010s what the Cannon Group or Jerry Bruckheimer were to the 1980s and 1990s: once in a great while they'll produce something unique and fun but usually it's just overblown, laughable junk like this.

2. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Truth or Dare

Various folks impersonate William Dafoe for 100 minutes straight.

3. Victor-André's rating of the film Truth or Dare

Either she is a compulsive liar or she has a memory loss. Remember, the very first time they were playing the game, she CONFIDENTLY said that she would not hesitate to sacrifice her friends to save the world, well, I guess that she got a bit more selfish towards the end !!!

4. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Truth or Dare

There wasn't a lot of depth to Truth or Dare, and that is why it is only 3 stars for me. The screenwriting was flat and boring and verging on clichéd vignettes the whole time to carry it through. Basically, the entire time I felt, "This could be more interesting and I've seen this all before." It went on too long, the acting was far from spectacular, and perhaps if it had been rated R, it could have spread out more.

5. Domiziana's rating of the film Truth or Dare

6. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Truth or Dare

Non è che ci speri ancora in una rinascita del genere horror, è solo che questi film sono troppo brutti per non essere visti

7. Lana's rating of the film Truth or Dare

2.5 Loved the ending.

8. Diderot's rating of the film Truth or Dare

Should be a case study for screenwriters as an example of a feature film (with a budget) where every single line and situation is worse and more embarrassingly stupid than the one before it.

9. chanandre's rating of the film Truth or Dare

[Almada Fórum] Surprise, surprise. Had more life and turns than I anticipated. I smell a potential franchise here (if Saw can do it, anyone can...)

10. wi.bi's rating of the film Truth or Dare

for the first time i watched horror/thriller with the most selfish main character ever! wait til the end of the movie!!

11. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Truth or Dare

minimamente decente e fonte de uns risinhos

12. Thayná de Paula's rating of the film Truth or Dare

i cant believe the soundtrack isnt by aphex twin

13. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Truth or Dare

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Truth or Dare

Demon possession is represented as straight out of the Aphex Twin music video 'Come to Daddy'. This is a paint-by-numbers horror flick that ticks all the genre boxes but does very little out of the box. No problem with the performances, cinematography or competent production values, but the over-saturated genre has another film which will make good box-office but does little more.

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Truth or Dare

Faithful readers know I've been the lone defender of schlocky horror films of the past couple years, such as "The Bye Bye Man," "The Gallows," and "Wish Upon," but I cannot get behind "Truth or Dare" nor Blumhouse's perplexing decision to put their branding front and center here. Unlike "Happy Death Day" this feels restrained by its rating, forced to neuter what could've been a gruesomely fun throwback for its genre.