1. Wellington's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

"I poked Alma with my dick" I found it cute hahahahhahahahaha

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

Simple piece which delivers extremely well on matters of teenage sexuality, group dynamics and life. A film about teenagers for teenagers but also much better for those who are (way) past this, longing for a simpler past yet being delighted to be through with this shit.

3. alchimia's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

it's sad beacause this is truly what being a teenager is about

4. vxpl's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

another highschool drama. the plot is predictable and a little bit a mess. enjoyed watching it though. the girl turns into someone who doesn't give a sh*t anymore and mother's confusion about daughter's desires is funny. the ending - crrrringe

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

A really good film about coming of age, sexually.

6. thivai abhor's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

Coming-of-age story w frank depictions of young female struggling w frustrated sexual desire in a small, rural Norwegian town. It is rare to see this type of story told from female perspective & for it not to be turned into a ridiculous comedy-farce. Great beginning/ending, good script, great moments of silence. Young actors fill out their roles convincingly & they have good support from the older actors.

7. La Schiff's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

best coming of age film i've seen. i hate even classifying it as that because its so much more, the dry humor really made me smirk and the atmosphere allows me to feel this girl's strong turbulent emotions. film was hip, smart, audacious

8. yasdnil's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

A slightly funny coming-of-age, but nothing more.

9. JasonAv's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

10. anarresti's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

So much good comes out of this. By being so good showing how the characters feel about living in a Norwegian small town, it becomes universal. By being so candid and unapologetic about the conflits of dealing with sexuality of a teen girl, the story becomes of interest to both girls and boys. By creating such a powerfull cliché avoiding coming of age story, this becomes more than a teen movie, all ages can enjoy it.

11. daftnymph's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

girls masturbate! frequently! and it's healthy! endearing coming of age

12. Arisu's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

i hate european movies about teenagers (most of them), i'm too old for this crap

13. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

" He likes you. I mean. you dont just poke your dick at anyone" haha awesome!

14. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

Hilarious drama! So enjoyable and refreshing. Pikk Alma rules.

15. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

A rare approach to female teen sexuality as I had never seen portrayed on the screen. As a woman, I found joy and freedom in its success.

16. 1001X's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

17. c5000's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

18. xrystyna's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

a delightful and frankly told story about everyting that bothers one in one's teens (with the horrendous soundtrack though)

19. Pymo's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

20. Noorjahan's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

Brutally funny. Perfectly realistic.

21. msmichel's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

Not quite the feminist twist on the teen sex film that it had been talked up as, but still a satisfying watch. Young Alma is ostrasized by her classmates and friends when she tells of an encounter that the young man says didn't happen. Refreshing to see an oversexed teen girl instead of a boy for a change but the film still winds up quite chaste. Worth a watch but really nothing special.

22. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

Genuine and touching, this film is appealing to lovers of simplicity.

23. elouise1979's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

I have to gives this a 5 because it describes my teenage years pretty well. I was able to relate to way too many scenes. Felt quite embarrassed about myself when I was watching this movie.

24. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Turn Me On, Goddammit

The opening masturbation scene is absolutely wonderful. Had the rest of the film been as risky or as explicit as this opening (some moments came close) than I might have really loved the film. That being said, I did enjoy this film. Its a lovely coming age tale of the rising sexuality of a young horny teen girl. Definitely a fun watch!