1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Tusk

I like messed up movies. I won't watch Serbian Film or Human Centipede or The Guinea Pig series and a few others like Zoo and this one about a pig, or slaughtered vomit dolls. But I do love messed up movies. This isn't really scary or messed up, but it made me feel like really bad symptoms, and I turned it off.

2. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Tusk

Tusk may not be a great film, but it's easily Kevin Smith's finest work when it comes to directing. Long gone are the old KS "point-and-shoot" days; the cinematography, editing choices, and scenery are all satisfyingly eerie, almost in the same vein as Kubrick or Edgar Wright. I'm not saying the film is the same caliber as those two directors, but it's so nice to see Smith actually TRY to make a film visually lovely!

3. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Tusk

A shade too long, tonally confused & distracted, Tusk is nonetheless Kevin Smith at his zaniest & most creative; a fully-baked spoof of The Human Centipede that reminds the audience of his one-of-a-kind approach to character-based storytelling & perhaps his most sophisticated work of cinema to date. The villain in particular is brilliantly-realised; his dialog at once darkly comic, insightful, anguished, sympathetic.

4. Matt's rating of the film Tusk

Some laughs, interesting ideas and even poignant moments, but Smith seems to attached to every word in his script and every frame of the movie to want to edit anything out and the repetitive, overlong rambling nature of this movie prevents it from being the offbeat masterpiece that it had the potential to be.

5. Léa Lennon's rating of the film Tusk

6. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Tusk

7. Merekkio's rating of the film Tusk

8. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Tusk

9. Bret Bynum's rating of the film Tusk

A really fun horror/comedy. For me this is a hard movie to hate or even criticize this movie. It's the kind of film you're either gonna like or dislike, the choice is yours. I was along for the ride; it made me laugh, it disturbed me, it gave me a cinematic experience I won't forget.

10. EdieEmm's rating of the film Tusk

Despite this being an objectively bad movie, I didn't *hate* it. It was just sort of... boring. No fault of the guy who wrote the hilarious fake ad that inspired the film in the first place; that was the good part. But, filtered through wherever Kevin Smith's at these days, it came out unfunny and empty and flat. Formulaic gags, obnoxious characters, self-indulgent dialogue... Just tiresome. A waste all around.

11. Grasshopper's rating of the film Tusk

Ambitious, I'll say that. And it was nice to see what Warren Cheswick has been up to.

12. Ethan's rating of the film Tusk

This is one of the most disturbing films I have ever seen and is an interesting piece from Kevin Smith. Say what you will about Silent Bob but he is full of surprises. I have to admit this film leaves a bad taste in my mouth but I like it nonetheless.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Tusk

This ham and cheese sandwich of a film has two good things going for it: Michael Parks' crazy performance, and the actual walrus costume Justin Long is stuck in (it's genuinely fucking horrifying). Otherwise, there is nothing about this film worth your time (unless you want an answer to the question, 'did Haley Joel Osmont ever act as an adult?')

14. Shoham L's rating of the film Tusk

This isn't a particularly good movie, but the sheer ridiculous story combined with the over-the-top acting makes it an exercise in the utterly weird in the most convincing and mesmerising way.

15. nargs_au's rating of the film Tusk

It was so bad that I wanted my 102mins back. Clearly a film for those who don't like horror for those who do, it's mocking the genre.

16. 0101100101's rating of the film Tusk

Hahahahahaha. This is the type of movie where you supposedly feel bad for the poor main character but you can't because it's freakin funny.

17. sainte's rating of the film Tusk

So creepy and weird - in a bad way - I can almost respect how it achieved it. But still pretty bad. More like 1.5

18. Nathan Silva's rating of the film Tusk

19. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Tusk

I won't see Justin Long in the same way again.

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Tusk

2014, dir. KEVIN SMITH - 5.7/10 (USA)

21. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Tusk

I want Justin Long's ring tone!

22. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Tusk

2 - A piece of work I can only assume (and hope) was meant as a joke. It's not a bad film from a technical standpoint, but every plot decision, every line of dialogue and every musical sting feels like a setup for a joke or for some sort of jolt or squirm that the film is simply too tone-deaf to capitalize on. The exchange between Depp and Michael Parks was the closest I have come in years to turning a film off.

23. paxy's rating of the film Tusk

24. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Tusk

the most ridiculous film i've ever seen.