1. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

The perfect antidote to the nihilism of Zabriskie Point, this probably isn't a good movie to watch if you haven't seen his others. Knowing that it's a horror film also helps put things in perspective. The sex is not gratuitous, it's actually a large part of what this is about. I'm just not sure about the pleasure leading to pain stuff. A bit of God's wrath I can do without.

3. N!nA's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

Sick! That sick that makes me to avoid any other movies of this director!

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

D'une intrigue complexe et quelquefois nébuleuse, parsemée de bien des longueurs et de quelques facilités, il nous reste une certaine fascination dans la perfide chorégraphie des principaux personnages, sans cesse animés dans un mortel ballet pour un illusoire et fugace pouvoir... www.cinefiches.com

5. choupinet's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

I don't even know what to say about this one, wow. Just wow.

6. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

Mal y chocante homenaje a Zabriskie Point de Antonioni.

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

8. Elayla's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

I couldn't connect with it enough to regard it as a personal horror. The violence seemed a bit gratuitous, coming out of nowhere. And I'm not talking about the "happy ending", rather about the numerous fights that popped up at various times. Or maybe it just came out of boredom.

9. Jorawantstoeat's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

10. sabine's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

Definitely watch it to the end. Couldn´t connect to any of the characters but I like the narration.

11. Thorsten Philipp's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

12. Alesha's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

13. vN44NvAA / noncivez's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

Dumont, you are so empty and pretentious

14. Catherine Larré's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

15. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

16. AVA's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

17. maradentro's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

almost as boring as real life

18. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

For more than half of its running time it could be mistaken for a parody of an auteur film. The slowness, the 'I love you - I hate you' relationship, the emptiness of mostly everything (from desert to supermarket). The last 15 minutes change that rather radically to a statement of blunt existentialism.

19. Bert Blau's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

thanks to a lot of patience i got carried far away. the finalé has its impact, but turns the film into a somewhat vulgar and moral experimental set-up reflecting gender and violence - and aswell betrays the films former very subtle aesthetics.

20. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

Pretty pointless. The film rambles on in a criminally slow pace, we have to watch a very uninteresting couple, then there is violence without any explanation. Didn't do anything for me.

21. SafeStanding's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

Very strange and disturbing film. I feel even more disturbed that I stuck with it 'til the end. Can't find a positive really....oh wait...nice Hummer!

22. traag-1's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

I knew something was around the corner...I could sense it from the beginning. Quiet and explosive in equal abundance.

23. koschka's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

painful to watch.. nice images, but I just hated the characters! A senseless movie in my opinion.

24. afuchs's rating of the film Twentynine Palms

If there could be a video review I'd give the scene that's shown twice another round as a review.