1. Christian Rains's rating of the film Twilight

It's old fashioned intentions are pretty admirable, but all the dialogue is so melodramatic and the pacing is so slow that it's hard to give it any praise. The mystery is so simplistic that when it's over it feels more like a TV movie than a Hollywood film starring Paul Newman.

2. mjgildea's rating of the film Twilight

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. The aptly-titled Twilight is a superb cast placed into a sleepy, latter-day film noir. A few kinks in the story needed working out but I could easily see this coming out in the 40s. But then it wouldn't have had this great cast which was so essential to its charm...

3. kubrickhouse's rating of the film Twilight

I hear ya. It's the only Twilight that interests me, namely seeing the context of THAT scene as it pertains to the entire film (hence this recent watchlist inclusion). But until then, I'll just have to keep viewing THAT scene. Also: sweet Reese was in adorably FINE form throughout the entire 1990s. But currently, the MUBIdb is still missing her impressive film debut (which just happened to be on in HD last night).

4. Marq's rating of the film Twilight

I've only seen one scene from this film... I rate that scene a solid 4.5 mubi stars.

5. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Twilight

What should've been an homage to the noir thrillers of the 50's turned out so silly that looks like a parody instead. My condolences to the great cast.

6. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Twilight

A rel overlooked gem of a film and it never becomes boring over its 90 mins running time