1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Should have been pulled from release in respect to the deaths of Myca Dinh Le, Renee Shin-Yi Chen and Vic Morrow. The film is a cynical exercise in po-mo nostalgia, with none of the neuroses or sci-fi smarts which animated the original. That said, it's almost worth watching for the animatronic work and Christina Nigra as a wonderfully gobby little girl w/ a ventriloquist dummy pal. Pretty goofball.

2. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

As uneven as episodic horror films can be, this really carries it to the end. Spielberg's turn is the let down, being the only film you know the jist of within a minute, but the rest is superb. Special mention to Joe Dante who really pushes the visuals to the absolute max. Expressionist nightmare might sound like hyperbole, but not one bit.

3. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

However, the Lithgow segment is fantastic

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Quatre "courts métrages" fantastiques réalisés par les metteurs en scène les plus en vogue en 1983 dans ce domaine frissonnant, issus dans l'idée et la forme de la merveilleuse série télévisée "The Twilight Zone", font de ce film une réussite disparate, mais honorable dans son ensemble ..... www.cinefiches.com

5. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Joe Dante's episode premediates the rise of Trump like few other directors: he somehow predicted that the 45th is a 6-year old psychopath who can do terrible things to people. He surrounds himself with sycophants, in a big, white house. Reality is always a step ahead of fantasy.

6. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

let the midnight special shine a light on me

7. Log Lady's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Dante's zany and visually arresting cartoon segment and Miller's energetic and genuinely scary plane segment are the two that make the film worth seeing and steal the show. Landis's segment is ok but dull, and Spielberg's is just his usual sentimental sugar coated shit and therefore completely disposable. I haven't seen the tv show yet (I know, I know...), so I can't say anything about how the film compares with it.

8. zifone's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

“There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man ... a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.” ― Rod Serling

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

1983, dir. JOHN LANDIS, STEVEN SPIELBERG, JOE DANTE, GEORGE MILLER - 5.7/10 (USA)

10. Ghostman's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Landis=3 stars (cool but repetitive), Spielberg=2 stars (too many old people shrieking), Dante=2 stars (ripped off an episode and did it half assedly), Miller=5 stars(the best of the bunch)

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Para rescatar el logrado episodio de Joe Dante y el de George Miller. Del resto practicamente ya me estoy olvidando. Tal vez sea el de Spierlberg el más débil. Una suerte de cuento infantil herencia de "Mary Poppins" o "La novicia rebelde". Sobre el corto de Miller, la clásica paranoia en pleno vuelo. Gran interpretación de John Lithgow. La de Joe Dante, de lejos lo mejor. Sátira, surrealista, lúdica y grotesca.

12. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Stories powered by Sci-fi and scaring imagination. However, the cinematography efforts didn't survive the test of time which spoils the experience.

13. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

This scared the shit outta me when I was a kid, kinda dumb by today's standards....

14. filmcapsule's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Spotty, even by the standards of an anthology film, since each director has a radically different conception of the tone, style and aesthetics of Twilight Zone. Dante's segment, though, is brilliant, inflected with the physics and psyche of cartoons. With a dark and zany sense of humor, he shows the perils of spectatorship without moral digestion: hamburgers and peanut butter without nutrients, so to speak.

15. José Neves's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

the good episodes are Landis overture, Spielberg's 2nd and Dante's 3rd.

16. Jonathan De La Rosa's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

True fact: the third segment of this movie scared the living shit out of my then 8-year-old sister back in the day. This should tell you how ingratiatingly fun this movie is.

17. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

John Landis directs the best of the segments, arguably the best not just for it's great ideas but because when you realise that the rest of the segments are just high budget remakes of Twilight Zone episodes the film becomes a bit tedious. Spielberg's segment is definitely the worst although Scatman Crothers is fantastic as always. Dante's segment is very good but I haven't seen the episode it's based on...

18. supercar's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

I liked the beginning, the first segment isn't terrible, the rest are retarded.

19. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

2.5. First two segments leave a lot to be desired, bad episode choices to remake (especially from Spielberg, boooring). The last two are more to my taste, in particular Segment 4. John Lithgow steals the show.

20. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

By far the worst on-set disaster I've ever heard of.

21. MarcH's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Patchy, but it has a distinct, nightmarish quality.

22. Dusty Kram Kram's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

I can't help but love this film, problems and all.

23. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

Spielberg's segment is so out of place and by far the weakest.

24. Mugino's rating of the film Twilight Zone: The Movie

By far, Miller's "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" is the best of the crop. So good, they even did a parody on "The SImpsons".