1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Twilight

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Twilight

Romantic horror that manage to show the angst and awkward situations at being on school and how it is to be an outsider, but Kristen Stewart's non-existent acting ruin a lot by lacking less energy than the vampires on screen. The direction is so little cinematic that it make the film seem like a TV episode blown up for film. The glowing vampires is a stupid idea too and the film could easily have been shorter.

3. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Twilight

I'm giving this movie 5 stars because I don't feel comfortable being a part of any mob. The dialogue was terrible, cringeworthy in fact. But it gave the people what they wanted. And the movie had some good points! First of all Kristen Stewart. I know her performance is routinely parodied, but that's the sign of its distinctive quality (the best performances are easily mocked, e.g. Brando). Also, the cinematography.

4. AdaRLD's rating of the film Twilight

So many problems and ridiculous ideas. Could be a good drinking-game film, though.

5. Ann Burden's rating of the film Twilight

6. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Twilight

I was a teenager when I saw this. With 12 yrs old and a passion for Paramore and all emo stuff, I started to discover love could happen even in the strangest forms. I'm quite biased on this one, bc I had the fever for this saga

7. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Twilight

8. dordairobert's rating of the film Twilight

9. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Twilight

aku suka sampai tapi tiba tiba bella dan edward ketemu terus jd jijik.

10. Apaana's rating of the film Twilight

Classic. Terrible. Amazing. Iconic. Et cetera!

11. Cherry's rating of the film Twilight

12. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Twilight

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Twilight

It's not that bad, but kinda cheesy. It's like a really weird, kinda nice looking romantic drama for suburban moms who think they're a little different than your average suburban mom, who are also sexually frustrated.

14. Emily O's rating of the film Twilight

15. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Twilight

16. Will Carnes's rating of the film Twilight

Oh, everyone on Mubi is so snooty with popular films! This movie is a riot. How about when Bella and Edward see each other for the first time in class... and Edward comes in his pants? That's my generation's "rosebud" moment.

17. marianamorais's rating of the film Twilight

I can not say this movie has the best story ever: it is not a "cliché", because it was one of the first stories with vampires and because this love we can almost experience is far from ordinary, but it is too unreal, perhaps... So people don't like it or they don't want to admit they do. I can't imagine other cast and the soundtrack is beautiful. I am a cureless romantic... Actually, I need to be to enjoy this taste.

18. au's rating of the film Twilight

19. Palmat's rating of the film Twilight

What a waste of talent and money! Even though I´m way too old to fit into the target audience I can safely say that this movie is insulting even to the demograph it targets. The acting is pretty crappy and the story is equally bad but I guess the source material is the root for this evil. And the baseball game during the thunder storm really sank the movie for me. One of the worst scenes in movie history. Avoid!!!

20. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Twilight

21. Ylly's rating of the film Twilight

another guilty pleasure

22. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Twilight

Empieza el romance entre una joven humana y un vampiro.

23. Minna's rating of the film Twilight

2.5 This is a lot more aesthetically pleasing than I had remembered, and also the soundtrack is pretty great

24. Mariska V's rating of the film Twilight