1. AdaRLD's rating of the film Twilight

So many problems and ridiculous ideas. Could be a good drinking-game film, though.

2. Ann Burden's rating of the film Twilight

3. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Twilight

I was a teenager when I saw this. With 12 yrs old and a passion for Paramore and all emo stuff, I started to discover love could happen even in the strangest forms. I'm quite biased on this one, bc I had the fever for this saga

4. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Twilight

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Twilight

6. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Twilight

aku suka sampai tapi tiba tiba bella dan edward ketemu terus jd jijik.

7. Apaana's rating of the film Twilight

Classic. Terrible. Amazing. Iconic. Et cetera!

8. Cherry's rating of the film Twilight

9. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Twilight

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Twilight

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Twilight

It's not that bad, but kinda cheesy. It's like a really weird, kinda nice looking romantic drama for suburban moms who think they're a little different than your average suburban mom, who are also sexually frustrated.

12. Emily O's rating of the film Twilight

13. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Twilight

14. Will Carnes's rating of the film Twilight

Oh, everyone on Mubi is so snooty with popular films! This movie is a riot. How about when Bella and Edward see each other for the first time in class... and Edward comes in his pants? That's my generation's "rosebud" moment.

15. marianamorais's rating of the film Twilight

I can not say this movie has the best story ever: it is not a "cliché", because it was one of the first stories with vampires and because this love we can almost experience is far from ordinary, but it is too unreal, perhaps... So people don't like it or they don't want to admit they do. I can't imagine other cast and the soundtrack is beautiful. I am a cureless romantic... Actually, I need to be to enjoy this taste.

16. au's rating of the film Twilight

17. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Twilight

What a waste of talent and money! Even though I´m way too old to fit into the target audience I can safely say that this movie is insulting even to the demograph it targets. The acting is pretty crappy and the story is equally bad but I guess the source material is the root for this evil. And the baseball game during the thunder storm really sank the movie for me. One of the worst scenes in movie history. Avoid!!!

18. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Twilight

19. Ylly's rating of the film Twilight

another guilty pleasure

20. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Twilight

Empieza el romance entre una joven humana y un vampiro.

21. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Twilight

sempre que o edward a empurra em todos os filmes para a salvar de qualquer maneira, ela magoa-se ainda mais e isso é fdp de hilariante

22. Minna's rating of the film Twilight

2.5 This is a lot more aesthetically pleasing than I had remembered, and also the soundtrack is pretty great

23. Mariska V's rating of the film Twilight

24. tumultodevozes's rating of the film Twilight

Funny and unpretentious teen movie... the only good one in the series.

← Previous 1 3 4