1. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

even though i first i liked the photography god i yawned so fast. it isn't really a fair rating, but i do get so bored with those toys for the boys movies. films without any women in it are so besides anything, what should i say? Ugh.

2. Epinephrin's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

Somehow it didn't get to me. Too long, too static somehow...

3. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

Gosh, this is a masterpiece. Late Aldrich’s work.

4. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

Alrich's way of building up tension by using split screen sequences is great; Jerry Goldsmith's score has (alongside the more conventional passages) some brilliant and unusual moments.

5. bulgrin's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

Another good example of Aldrichs great abilities. It's not a masterpiece but still a good watch. Especially the split screen parts are worthwhile. Would give it a 3.5 if possible.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

Very good paranoia movie of the 70's to be rediscovered now that a flawless BLU-Ray DVD has just been released. Recommended.

7. Jason Callen's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

Great, cynical, late Aldrich.

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

A very good thriller with a decidedly over-inflated reputation. Burt Lancaster played a similar, albeit much more sinister, role in SEVEN DAYS IN MAY.

9. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

Fianlly on a region 1 DVD this film really is a discovery.

10. pjjrfan's rating of the film Twilight's Last Gleaming

I remember really liking this movie but then I like almost anything with Lancaster. I'd love to see it again. I have only seen it during it's release and no where else as far as I can remember.