1. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

2.5, just for the "pilot".

2. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Docking a star because although Lynch consciously intertwines comments on modern life, they feel superficial in comparison how drastically society has changed, negatively and positively, in the last 25 years... 5 episodes left, I have hope I'll be able to edit this and leave off on a more satisfied note.

3. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

that episode 8 was lynch at his best. fuckin dougie tho

4. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I prefer not to comprehend it too hard before it's finished. The liberal concoction of Lynchian dream logic, macabre, comedy and mystery thriller sometimes works very well, but sometimes becomes slightly self-indulgent and shaky. We'll see if it stays in tracks.

5. Albert's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

6. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I'm still very conflicted about this season. Will get back here after it ends.

7. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I reckon you would be totally lost if you hadn't seen the original show yet paradoxically it feels completely new and different. I am completely engaged and feel there is no better synthesis of all of Lynch's cinematic endeavors.

8. redux's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Mr. Lynch's shticks are wearing extremely thin. Maybe he should take antidepressants, after all.

9. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

whuhwhuwhruhrhwuwhruhrru agent cooper listen to the sounds crekcrieikrkckreirk he is in our house now uma estrela pela performance da sharon van etten e porque não tem como dar uma nota menor

10. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

11. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

12. saudade's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

13. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

(5) Up to #8 and it's great! So very pleased it's not simply fan service but often uncompromisingly Lynch's vision.

14. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Way too good for a TV show.

15. William's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

If you were watching Twin Peaks on June 25, 2017, Episode 8, you were experiencing television history.

16. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

A welcome return to remind us how great TV used to be. It doesn't quite reach the heights of the original series but it's still compelling and bat shit crazy TV. Most of the time I haven't got a clue what's going on, the rest of the time I'm mind-blown or bored but it's enthralling throughout.

17. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

currently @ part 10 points to part 8: so far the standout.

18. Daniél Lindström's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Will most likely be ***** when it's over. Took me a couple of episode to get into the new form but now I'm drowning.

19. FCC 86's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

"I'll see you in 25 years"

20. keremebrulee's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Doing this on today's TV takes serious guts. Truly outstanding

21. smndvdcl's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Blimey. Get ready for enough extended metaphors and cryptic, enigmatic motifs to get you deconstructing for another 25 years.

22. Daniella Hervert's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

23. Chambord's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

After all these years still nothing comes close to his mad vision.

24. yuriwalker's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return