1. msmichel's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Trust Lynch to bring back the iconic 'Twin Peaks' 25 years later (as Lara promised) only to again leave us with far more questions than answers after a near 18 hour runtime. Masterfully constructed and richly written. Back stories? Motivations? Identifying characters? Well, let the audience work out such trivialities. In episode 18 a character says 'what the fuck just happened' and the audience is in full empathy.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I subscribed to Showtime just to watch this, and tuned in for every episode religiously. I loved every minute of it. But the first and second season were better. Not enough Laura, way too much Dougie. Not enough Shelly. Not enough Amanda Seyfried who could have been the next Laura. For reals. Of course more Audrey would have been nice too, but alas, the ravages of time. And no Heather Graham? Still I loved it.

3. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Definitely the best thing since 'Holy Motors'.

4. Andy's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Twin Peaks came back with a bang this year; 25 YEARS AFTER IT ORIGINALLY AIRED. David Lynch's mind melting magnum opus took me to places no film did, or ever will, this year or any in that matter. And for that it earns its spot as the greatest 18 hour film ever made. Unpredictable as ever along with a dark surrealism that will keep you guessing, there's just no filmmaker like David Lynch.

5. João R's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I feel so inadequate for not appreciating this as a whole. This season was mainly a playground for Lynch to experience visually. I needed to resurrect the melancholia I always sensed while visiting Twin Peaks. This was delayed until the end of the season. There were so many slight and cold sequences. And whatever happened to Audrey? So deviant. The ending, however, was worth it - it was worth it and cordial.

6. Kamran's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Alright, you've swayed me, it can join movie ranks. And of course it's #1. 99/100 - Good chance it enters my 100s after second watch (eligibility)

7. noice's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

pt.8 one of the greatest in all of tv history man.

8. Rocco's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

To quote a better writer than I: "the overwhelming, inscrutable totality of this thing defeats attempts to tame it by decoding it," and yet Lynch's eighteen hour treatise on aging, how nostalgia lies, and the medium of television itself is enthralling despite (and because of) its damned slipperiness. A litmus test separating spectator from cineaste. Proof positive that there is no greater filmic artist yet living.

9. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

The Man With The Gray Elevated Hair dir. Jason S. https://youtu.be/oULvBf_8S5o

10. Ben Nash's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

11. telemarketer's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

A masterpiece by an artist at his highest power.

12. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Despite it's short comings and the fact that it will confound you in ways you can´t imagine, this is almost perfection. Not until I had seen all episodes could I really savour the power of Lynch's vision. Like I said, there were times where I could have given up on this but when viewed as a whole I am stoked to watch it again.

13. jonijtr's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

episode 17 and 18 are the greatest thing ever graced the silver screen i tell ya

14. chazell's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

15. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

A marvellous, marvelling testimony to Deleuze's idea of cinema as a rotating, refracting crystal; a hall of fractured mirrors cascading back and forth in time, multiplying images of people and places until the difference between the image and the memory, the reality and the dream, the present and the past, the living and the dead, are thoroughly indiscernible (cont...)

16. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

Watching Twin Peaks will forever be one of my favorite small-screen experiences.

17. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I really like this pilot, it might be one of my favorite Twin Peaks, it is very atmospheric and the plot creeps up on you where it doesn't seem like there is one. There definitely is, it is not his usual pure nonsense. There are several compelling plots and the story has expanded to three or four cities instead of just the one. He tells a horror story that is also soothing, very strange effect.

18. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

19. João Portalegre's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

20. uenus's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

david lynch viendo los comentarios de youtube

21. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I was left speechless by this work, as so many of us were.

22. Nytse Jam's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

this is the first TV show that made me listen to analysis podcasts after each episode, so, fair play, Lynch. also, didn't know you had a slight foot fetish. you're my man

23. polkasan's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

I wasn't prepared for this.

24. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Twin Peaks: The Return

It takes patience to enjoy this show. Indeed, this show veers all over the place, from the irritatingly mundane to the ghastly fantastic. And then there are the music performances which end most of the shows. I think this could be edited down to a good 8-10 episodes. So many of those characters just weren't relevant to the plot. Now maybe 'Twin Peaks: The missing pieces' will make sense. Miguel Ferrer lives!