1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

4. pirri's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

5. chazell's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

No Lucy, Andy or Audrey though :--(

6. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

I have yet to watch the series, so I'm not full informed- but as a standalone film, 'Twin Peaks" is a huge disappointment to me. It feels comically Lynchian, almost like a parody. An experimental soap opera riddled with film school metaphors and symbols and cryptic dialogue. I just don't wanna have to work that hard to 'get it'.

7. amandav's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

"one of the most horrifying and heart breaking films ever made. Lynch strips away the quirkiness, the mystique, and the intrigue to show you what was the core of twin peaks all along: the abuse and murder of a teenage girl." so full of hopelessness & despair but so necessary for the entire story of laura palmer and twin peaks. sheryl lee was incredible.

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

Sheryl Lee acting her tiny heart out in the role that she will never top - Laura Palmer and her last days. This movie manage to do the T.V. universe even more cryptic, surreal, insane, brutal and adult. The film was heavily cut making several scenes even stranger and wilder than ever but I still love it. After this movie there was no way one could look the same at the series again.

9. mmahll's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

10. Erik F.'s rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

Unlike the TV series, there is little or no comic relief here -- a dense, foreboding atmosphere of surrealistic terror settles over everything, up until the ethereal ending. As a creepy thrill ride it delivers, but it's probably only for die-hard fans of the show (although Audrey is not in it, unfortunately).

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

"an eerie, spine-tingling voyage into a cosmic myth, the puzzle is unsolved, but redemption elevates itself in the final shot." 7.5/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3di

12. blkrchs's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

13. paul_quixote's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

A nightmare. The way the prelude crashes into the Laura Palmer sequence is strange & memorable. Hearing that music and seeing her face just gives you chills. An iconic character & incredible performance. Deeply disturbing flick that makes me think endlessly abt how fucked the world is. My only ding is the moments where it was like "here's a Twin Peaks character cameo" but the uncompromisingness 100% makes up for it.

14. Log Lady's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

Screening ~ Essentially a surrealist Lynch trip into Laura's mind, a piece of the world of Twin Peaks without the small town quirkiness, and that's why I freaking love this. If FWWM would be the same as the show (which many expected), it would just feel like an extended TP episode. As such, FWWM is a journey. Couple the movie with Laura's diary and you'll get an even better full circle experience.

15. Jason's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

Kids develop pretty rapidly, and while season one of TWIN PEAKS was kinda outside my domain in real time, season two started to pull me in. Then I was the EXACT RIGHT AGE for FIRE WALK WITH ME. When it came out on video. Puberty, man. I watched that tape so many times I clearly in some small way became constituted by it. I wore out that tape just as I had done w/ BLUE VELVET. Still think it one of Lynch's best.

16. subtonal's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

17. Elena's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

18. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

19. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

20. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

21. Eingya's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

Not sure how it works as a stand alone work, but this is the perfect closure to Lynch's 2 season peeling of Twin Peak's Idyllic skin. Here the veil is off, as this is a film about the rotting, pestering nauseating nature that was hiding behind the surface of the city. Dark, dire and eerily surreal. It runs a bit too long, if I have to be honest, but aside from that this is extremely solid Lynch stuff.

22. Richard Tines's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

(Mostly) effectively and ultra-eerily adds to the Twin Peaks mythos, but why this movie made it into the Criterion Collection, instead of Inland Empire, is beyond me...

23. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

24. gld48's rating of the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

Genuinely insane. This was a real marathon to get through, it tested my fiber to the limit. Then again it is Lynch and I'm forever happy to delve into that genius' mind.